This Is a 2 meters man

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
NINTCHDBPICT000717022397

Proportions are a cope, all that It matters Is having bigger skull, wrists, frame, bigger everything. Real Life Is not the pics you post online in which you look big. You're small

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Beetlejuice, RecessedChinCel and 7 others
@IAMNOTANINCEL

Leave Arnold alone you smelly Italian rat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Kazey, deepfuckingvalue and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, arabcelxxx, moreroidsmoredates and 6 others
3891882 275802C4 CDC6 41BC 875C E86B66B4EA6E

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, RecessedChinCel, Kroker and 12 others
Why would you want to be that tall tho

View attachment 3004876

Proportions are a cope, all that It matters Is having bigger skull, wrists, frame, bigger everything. Real Life Is not the pics you post online in which you look big. You're small
Lmfao why tf would u wanna be 2 meters tall? Every 2 meter+ nigga is an ugly subhuman JFL

Even 6’3+ niggas are usually elongated facecels. 2 meters is just an ogre tower or a literal twig Girthmasterr looking ahh

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, LonelyLooksmaxxer and The Grinch
Why would you want to be that tall tho
Lmfao why tf would u wanna be 2 meters tall? Every 2 meter+ nigga is an ugly subhuman JFL

Even 6’3+ niggas are usually elongated facecels. 2 meters is just an ogre tower or a literal twig Girthmasterr looking ahh
Because being bigger than everyone else around you makes women wet even with a bad face. I have the face as well though

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I don't base my value on that even orb got 22 likes. You're dumb
So me flopping there means I’m a subhuman while you are a mogger who shouldn’t base his self value based on that?

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I don't think you have the face.
It doesn't matter what you think , you're a man and not even a faggot One, and you post on a forum where men hate each other.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates and moreroidsmoredates
It doesn't matter what you think , you're a man and not even a faggot One, and you post on a forum where men hate each other.
Is that why you are pushing 65k posts posting your face here asking for ratings, yeah who is the faggot :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Is that why you are pushing 65k posts posting your face here asking for ratings, yeah who is the faggot :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
i don't need no ratings, i post my face because i enjoy seeing incels seething, rating me ltn while women want to suck my dick.

• +1
i don't need no ratings, i post my face because i enjoy seeing incels seething, rating me ltn while women want to suck my dick.
yeah which pic did the women see, the one in your underwear staring at the ceiling? :lul: :lul:

That's why you should be 6'2 then get 2 leg lengthening surgeries so you can be 6'7. Thus you can have a good face and can also be tall enough to have a giga height halo.

Plus having longer legs than your torso doesn't really matter that much proportion wise.

yeah which pic did the women see, the one in your underwear staring at the ceiling? :lul: :lul:
i don't need the pics, i'm not an internet frauder who looks mid irl.

i don't need the pics, i'm not an internet frauder who looks mid irl.
trust me man, im the same height as you and height is not everything i have, you dont have the face youre a brown shitskin posting some non-nt pics that you would never send to girls thats why you actually fail :lul:

trust me man, im the same height as you and height is not everything i have, you dont have the face youre a brown shitskin posting some non-nt pics that you would never send to girls thats why you actually fail :lul:
i have the face. stop crying for me envious fuck

Tbf it's clearly sarcasm
no it's not, i just posted a pic of a 2 meters man who would look 5'7" if taken alone, you can't tell height from a stand alone pics and it's actually better to be stocky because it means irl you have massive skull and frame

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69
lalalalalalalaalalala nigger nigger your ogre face and retarded nonntness im an incel lalalalalala
IMG 20240626 034936
i mog you. I don't care about NT, nts are retarded and i never enjoyed their company

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
View attachment 3004876

Even though he has an unattractive face, there will always be women who will be into him due to height and frame.

Being “big” is extremely important. Anyone who denies it has never experienced being wide irl.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Even though he has an unattractive face, there will always be women who will be into him due to height and frame.

Being “big” is extremely important. Anyone who denies it has never experienced being wide irl.
Full of basement dwellers Who think they mog because they have some frauded Pic online of their small skull and 60 kilos frame

• +1
You don't. You look like an average brown guy in London.
I do and you're seething. End of the Convo. Girls literally stare at me in awe when i pass by. And i got the highest success in veneto which Is a fully White region.

• JFL
I do and you're seething. End of the Convo. Girls literally stare at me in awe when i pass by. And i got the highest success in veneto which Is a fully White region.
Lying about your height is typical wouldn't be surprised if your hairline is receding is that why your pics are hiding it

Have some humility my friend

Lying about your height is typical wouldn't be surprised if your hairline is receding is that why your pics are hiding it

Have some humility my friend
i don't give a shit about your validation. you would probably shit in your pants if you met me while your gf thinks about getting pounded by me.

• JFL
@i_love_roosters post eyes

Arnold was around 6' in his prime, by the way.
The OG height larper.

Full of basement dwellers Who think they mog because they have some frauded Pic online of their small skull and 60 kilos frame
I always feel superior when i height, frame and size mog other men and boys even though some have a better face then me.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and the BULL
Because being bigger than everyone else around you makes women wet even with a bad face. I have the face as well though
JFL no nigga. Either you’ve got no experience w girls or rot too much. Being tall compared to her is good, not being a 2m tall ogre ugly shrek nigga

Who mogs
IMG 2011

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer
i don't give a shit about your validation. you would probably shit in your pants if you met me while your gf thinks about getting pounded by me.
Why do you think I have a girlfriend if I have near 10k posts? Only saying I have one when convenient?

Im sure you mog me with your imaginary 6'5 and Just Be Shitskin theory

JFL no nigga. Either you’ve got no experience w girls or rot too much. Being tall compared to her is good, not being a 2m tall ogre ugly shrek nigga

Who mogs
View attachment 3004934
Left obviously.

Only retarded psl autistic 15 year old say right. They don’t know how important being big is irl.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and the BULL
Why do you think I have a girlfriend if I have near 10k posts? Only saying I have one when convenient?

Im sure you mog me with your imaginary 6'5 and Just Be Shitskin theory
IMG 20240526 184403
Is this Brown skin and receding hairline?? You embarassed yourself enough now, i forgot your gf Is imaginary and living in another country lmao i already had 4 gfs when i was your Age and real ones Who i could touch, but you're the chad man

• JFL
View attachment 3004936 Is this Brown skin and receding hairline?? You embarassed yourself enough now, i forgot your gf Is imaginary and living in another country lmao i already had 4 gfs when i was your Age and real ones Who i could touch, but you're the chad man
Theres something wrong with your face i cant tell what it is, looks off.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
View attachment 3004936 Is this Brown skin and receding hairline?? You embarassed yourself enough now, i forgot your gf Is imaginary and living in another country lmao i already had 4 gfs when i was your Age and real ones Who i could touch, but you're the chad man
You didnt pull back your hairline pussy show me your NW2+ balding old man hair