F@ fuck mogged by justin bieber at 16

You didnt pull back your hairline pussy show me your NW2+ balding old man hair
Old man has Better collagen and hair than you. Embarassing

Old man has Better collagen and hair than you. Embarassing
I eat bone broth 2 times a week dont think you have more collagen

im not the one balding pussy now we know

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Ok then stop seething. Only subhuman men seeth over other men. Real ones recognize another Slayer.
Bro youre the one that nonstop keeps replying to me as if you haven't got better things to do you got some issues clearly lying about your height whats next 6'6 or something i think youre too old for that mr oldcel

Bro youre the one that nonstop keeps replying to me as if you haven't got better things to do you got some issues clearly lying about your height whats next 6'6 or something i think youre too old for that mr oldcel
Muh muh oldcels muh manlet you're seething Bro you're no Slayer never Will be One.

Muh muh oldcels muh manlet you're seething Bro you're no Slayer never Will be One.
Don't wanna be a slayer, I'm for one girl only. Not into hookup culture, Son.

I'm just saying you've got some issues, I didn't mean that in an offensive way though I probably should assume so because most incels here are insecure and hate criticism, good luck.

Don't wanna be a slayer, I'm for one girl only. Not into hookup culture, Son.

I'm just saying you've got some issues, I didn't mean that in an offensive way though I probably should assume so because most incels here are insecure and hate criticism, good luck.
I have issues but are not looks or sex related

I have issues but are not looks or sex related
Well aside from your deformed looking face with negative canthal tilt, old man balding head that you're covering in pics like a pussy.

I have a jawline too, is that like all you have? I make more money than you bro, I think we both win here.

Well aside from your deformed looking face with negative canthal tilt, old man balding head that you're covering in pics like a pussy.

I have a jawline too, is that like all you have? I make more money than you bro, I think we both win here.
Girls think i'm sexy, what you think Is irrelevant, the fact that you're so obsessed with me says everything

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
Switzerland up by 2 goals @St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, the BULL and St.TikTokcel
Girls think i'm sexy, what you think Is irrelevant, the fact that you're so obsessed with me says everything
I get compliments from girls too, you think you're fucking special?

I'm not obsessed with you you're the one that started saying you mog me out of panic and everyone already knows you lie about your height and hide your balding man head, you have been found sir.

I get compliments from girls too, you think you're fucking special?

I'm not obsessed with you you're the one that started saying you mog me out of panic and everyone already knows you lie about your height and hide your balding man head, you have been found sir.
i don't lie about everything you're the one who started attacking me saying i don't have the face no one said shit about you

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
i don't lie about everything you're the one who started attacking me saying i don't have the face no one said shit about you
Because you don't have the face, you've hit the nail on the head.

Oh come on you have 60k posts you can handle a lil of me, you have more experience.

On a real note you're poor.
poor can be solved

Left obviously.

Only retarded psl autistic 15 year old say right. They don’t know how important being big is irl.
JFL at saying shaq is beating prime Justin bigger :lul:

This mf had grown ass female interviewers feeling him up on interviews :lul: giving him IOIs like “your lips are so nice” and like 100 crazier ones I forgot :smonk:

Never seen a bitch thrust over shaq or any lanket basektballer ever.

IMG 2013
IMG 2012

Who mogs?

size is everything. a big strongman is worth more to humanity and the universe than a million jeff bezos

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and moreroidsmoredates
JFL at saying shaq is beating prime Justin bigger :lul:

This mf had grown ass female interviewers feeling him up on interviews :lul: giving him IOIs like “your lips are so nice” and like 100 crazier ones I forgot :smonk:

Never seen a bitch thrust over shaq or any lanket basektballer ever.

View attachment 3005071View attachment 3005072
Who mogs?
Calm your ass down you dysgenic.

Post 918
Reputation 585

Dnr btw.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Calm your ass down you dysgenic.

Post 918
Reputation 585

Dnr btw.
IMG 1964

U thought u were cold for that, didn’t you :feelskek:
Least retarded roider, nigga instead of worrying about pulling bitches on this forum how about u worry about your dick even fitting in them after all those chemicals you shot in your asscheeks after every set :lul:

View attachment 3005084
U thought u were cold for that, didn’t you :feelskek:
Least retarded roider, nigga instead of worrying about pulling bitches on this forum how about u worry about your dick even fitting in them after all those chemicals you shot in your asscheeks after every set :lul:
Will read tomorrow

On your mums life you read and comprehended every molecule smelly nigger
Classic autistic schizo ramblings, what a spastic.

But let’s be real here, I bet no girl ever liked you irl.

Classic autistic schizo ramblings, what a spastic.

But let’s be real here, I bet no girl ever liked you irl.
“Schizo ramblings” one fucking sentence :feelskek:

I have a gf atm :lul: name one girl who likes ur roided ass :feelskek:

That's why you should be 6'2 then get 2 leg lengthening surgeries so you can be 6'7. Thus you can have a good face and can also be tall enough to have a giga height halo.

Plus having longer legs than your torso doesn't really matter that much proportion wise.
Having longer legs is aesthetic nigga what? Everyone has longer legs than their torso anyways, I’m guessing you mean significantly longer.

Only proportion problem is arms to legs, your arms are gonna look tiny asf.

Having longer legs is aesthetic nigga what? Everyone has longer legs than their torso anyways, I’m guessing you mean significantly longer.

Only proportion problem is arms to legs, your arms are gonna look tiny asf.
Doesn't arm to torso matter more? Noone is comparing your arm length to your leg length even subconsciously, unless it's giga obvious.

However your arms are right next to your torso. If your arm is shorter than your torso you look weird as shit.