E67DA8D7 3118 4728 8142 BDC27F17E895

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Tallooksmaxxer, n0rthface and 14 others
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
being nt and having a brain similar to most people is increadibly important

humans are social creatures so a defect of that part of our brains severely impairs out ability to make connections and get mates.

nt is not cope if you arent ugly.

and nt correlates with status because having a better ability to communicate with people means more people will like you...

stop coping

nt isnt cope u nordic boi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 9670
It's literally the definition of coping.

to make themselves feel better about not being as good looking as they thought they claim the reason they can't get girls is that they're not neurotypical. Meanwhile only 3 percent arent.
3 percent is alot of people

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
It's literally the definition of coping.

to make themselves feel better about not being as good looking as they thought they claim the reason they can't get girls is that they're not neurotypical. Meanwhile only 3 percent arent.
I’ve dated girls who mogged me to death… I used to think I’m good looking but realized brutal :bluepill::bluepill::fuk::fuk::fuk:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, lutte, Looks234 and 1 other person
and nt correlates with status because having a better ability to communicate with people means more people will like you...
So what ur saying is personality is everything. As 97% of people are neurotypical but less have a top tier personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
nt directly correlates to status tbh
i had a high status in highschool when i was clownmaxxed

u nt isnt cope by any means

You mog chad
But many girls won’t pick you bcz android :feelswhy:
I got bullied on yubo once for my android but not my acne bruuutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 8244
Ok but according to users here girls hate ugly guys so he shouldn’t of have even got a match.
There's a video on youtube with a girl talking about how she doesn't think a good looking girl can be friends with a good looking guy since they would start dating if they liked each other that way. Girls want to be friends with normies for constant source of validation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
I got bullied on yubo once for my android but not my acne bruuutal
and u huh-reacted my post earlier :unsure:

you got bullied by girls for your android (non NT cuz no iphone) but not for your acne (major looks failo)

direct evidence shows that they care more abt NT than looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
So what ur saying is personality is everything.
Personality is really vague... does this include mental disorders that add to it such as anxiety or depression?
As 97% of people are neurotypical but less have a top tier personality.
if someone is theoretically 100% nt they would have no mental problems and no autism

Yes tbh laban is chadlite face and 6'8 and plenty of girls have said he's the hottest guy at their school. Meanwhile 3/10 incels on here are saying that being in the 97% of brain is everything and will grant you a top 1% girl :lul::lul::lul:
Laban :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted
character theory is the best theory for attacking the problem of involentary inceldom

• +1
and u huh-reacted my post earlier :unsure:

you got bullied by girls for your android (non NT cuz no iphone) but not for your acne (major looks failo)

direct evidence shows that they care more abt NT than looks
Because acne is seen as normal in the west i guess, in the Balkans only 1% of people had acne, in my whole highschool i could count the guys that had acne on my one hand brutal, irl acne destroyed me, it was a night and day difference when i had a brief 1.5 year period of clear skin but then the anti biotic topical cream stopped working :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Yes tbh laban is chadlite face and 6'8 and plenty of girls have said he's the hottest guy at their school. Meanwhile 3/10 incels on here are saying that being in the 97% of brain is everything and will grant you a top 1% girl :lul::lul::lul:
Top 1 % … no

looksmatch… yea

Incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted
character theory is the best theory for attacking the problem of involentary inceldom
do you know what im referring to?

its a theory i created thats hard to explain but makes sense

its a mix of redpill

stereotypes of people

and the idea of fitting into a group of people that is desireable to mate with

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
How is nt more important than looks if it can't get you anything more than looks can?
Bcz non nt guy won’t get his looksmatch (he’d either score below or incel) while nt guys either get looksmatch or above if lucky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Uglybrazilian, Chadeep and 3 others
Bcz non nt guy won’t get his looksmatch (he’d either score below or incel) while nt guys either get looksmatch or above if lucky
id agree that what arvid is saying with ugly guys coping with nt is accurate if they are actually nt themselves and then the definition of popular can be applied in that case.

but for actual non nt cases such as myself nt is really important because communication is a necessity to being a human and is how we progressed to where we are today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 7580
the vast majority of people are nt to the point of the non nt people being completely irrelevant.

and if ur talking about personality then a bad personality chad can get a stacylite atleast while an amazing personality normie might get very lucky with high tier becky - low tier stacylite but he'll eventually get dumped. I have actually seen a case of a hight tier normie with a stacy lite but she recently dumped him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 7580
the vast majority of people are nt to the point of the non nt people being completely irrelevant.

and if ur talking about personality then a bad personality chad can get a stacylite atleast while an amazing personality normie might get very lucky with high tier becky - low tier stacylite but he'll eventually get dumped. I have actually seen a case of a hight tier normie with a stacy lite but she recently dumped him.
Majority of guys are also not incel

girls dump everyone these days
Ooga hooked up with gf of a chad who mogged him
I’ve hooked up with gf of a chad who mogged me

women in 2021 are whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Uglybrazilian and Looks234
Majority of guys are also not incel

girls dump everyone these days
Ooga hooked up with gf of a chad who mogged him
I’ve hooked up with gf of a chad who mogged me

women in 2021 are whores
You don't meet a lot of people if you think less than 30% are incels

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 14262, Uglybrazilian and 4 others
i have a mutt htn - chadlite uberchristian friend who broke up with his gf because they were having sex before marriage

i think God put him in my life to keep me on track to being a christian ngl

i have a mutt htn - chadlite uberchristian friend who broke up with his gf because they were having sex before marriage

i think God put him in my life to keep me on track to being a christian ngl
He's not uberchristian if they were having sex before marriage jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
You literally live in a sub 10k pop nerdic village. Big cities are wayyy different.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
He's not uberchristian if they were having sex before marriage jfl.
he broke up with his girl

and reads the bible daily

more christian then 99% population

My kinda ugly friend who has a Becky gf was wearing birthday badge one night out and lots of hot girls approached him and seemed down to hook up as a birthday present … too bad he lives with his gf @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Chadeep, Deleted and 1 other person
Mods put this on sticky, if I get doxxed I was just on a blue pilled forum anyways.

The majority of unattractive users now say that personality/nt is the most important.

NT definition: "not displaying or characterized by autistic or other neurologically atypical patterns of thought or behaviour."

Meaning that the majority of people are "NT" so not being it makes you the anomaly. There's even people here saying that NT is more important than personality?? while NT is just a small part of your personality jfl making that impossible.

Saying "NT" is everything is saying having a brain similar to 90% of people is everything. If with nt people mean status then just say that instead. "Being popular is more important than looks" because this nt meme is getting out of hand.
I think when people say being non NT is bad they mostly mean depression or something like that. something that inhibits the person from getting women even if they are good looking. for example someone could be a chad, but if they don't use tinder, go outside, or do anything at all, they still wouldn't stand a chance. But most "disorders" don't take away from your smv. if anything they would help. Especially the dark triad disorders.

^ I wrote this a bit ago- nt maxxing and looksmaxxing aren't mutually exclusive like how a lot of guys here like to think. Looksmaxxing will certainly help you be more nt in indirect ways.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person