This is a forum full of cry-babies and copers in a world full of opportunity.

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
No one on this forum has more real-world experience than me.

giphy.gif

I've been around the world and have experienced the countries of basically every ethnicity.

Black, Arab, latin, Asian. South East Asian. South Asian (though I haven't been to India I plan to at some point, I've been to a South Asian country). Central Asian.

You guys don't understand how big the world is and exactly what kind of fucked up things the world has.

I've written about many of my experiences here before. The world is a fucked up and disgusting place. But that's just because of the vastness of it - there is something for everyone.

This is why it makes me laugh when faggots here cry about being an incel when the world is so vast that there's literally an avenue for everyone to get laid and improve their lot in life if they just rubbed 2 brain cels together and actually put in the effort.

I've literally seen wheel-chair handicapped TRUECELS with harems of women. I've had people offer their wives to me. I've had people offer their daughters to me. I've been paid for my companionship by otherwise beautiful women. I've rode motorbikes through typhoons, I've wrestled with native tribes, I've participated in sporting events of local villages. The world is huge and full of opportunity for fullness.

Also, in terms of racial hierarchy, some of you are so fucking bluepilled and coping it's insane. It's sad.

Blacks, you have a niche with a very small fraction of women, but stop deluding yourself about your world-wide SMV and how ALL races actually view you. You know what that viewpoint is. You were literally enslaved by the entire world for centuries. You will never fully come back from that. Promoting and demoralizing white men just fuels the fire against you - do you really think you can win a propaganda war against us? Still though, you've been given the advantage of low expectations, so nearly all you have to do is show up. How can you fuck that up? Your highest SMV was unironically early 2000s when white men were giving you a shot as equal partners, but now you want more than that and want to be the oppressors. This will backfire on you tremendously.

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Asians, you have countries virtually undiluted in terms of racial purity where you'd fit in just fine and could find a high tier woman easily but you don't want to because you've let autists on the internet convince you Asian women are ugly (they're not).

tenor.gif

Arabs, you were left humiliated by European culture because they overtook you and you fell from grace, and now your homelands are areas in which you have to fear for your life from being bombed by an unshaven jihadist every day or you're in the "better countries" ruled by a harsh and brutal elite class and have no real room for free thinking and are likely an incel or buying pussy. Now you take it out on us out of envy and would rather support anyone besides whites and promote anyone besides whites - yet you don't realize this hurts you just as much, as your best looks representatives are Caucasoid and nearly white looking themselves. You have Islam and always something to fall back on in terms of marriage. Why are you here crying?

lawrence of arabia GIF by Maudit

Latin Americans, you know full well how the racial hierarchy works and you've adopted many parts of white culture because your history - why lie about it on the internet? You've been blessed with the advantages of being both ethnic and partially white with some white culture. Use that.

Season 2 Episode 1 Spain GIF by National Geographic Channel

White men, don't you understand there's so much demoralization because those who are close to white SMV wish to push you down and lift themselves up? If there were a theoretical race on top, men of other races would look to tear them down and steal their women. Your ancestors would look at those of you who accept and even promote the demoralization with disgust. Your children will hate you for it. Do what's right, think of you future off-spring or your nieces and nephews. Be compatriots with your brothers and remember where you came from.

brad pitt if you havent seen this movie do it now GIF

Overall, if you have the awareness to know that looks matter and are smart enough to post here, stop being demoralized, get your T levels checked, and fucking do something with your lives tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Banderacell, GetShrekt and 24 others
inb4 dnrd
inb4 0
inb4 cumskin
inb4 tl;dr
inb4 any little clever comments

ywn have a warrior in your race like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 11610 and MarstonAlloy
More experience than me? nah avg greycel here has even more than you, you post your racist internalized self hate using n words and racist terms you wouldn't say IRL. you're another one of the the hypocrites acting high t but too pussy to say this stuff irl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, sandcelmuttcel, thecel and 17 others
More experience than me? nah avg greycel here has even more than you, you post your racist internalized self hate using n words and racist terms you wouldn't say IRL. you're another one of the the hypocrites acting high t but too pussy to say this stuff irl
cope, youre a virgin who rots while i slay.

• Woah
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG
What’s you PSL? And it appears you’re in agreement of JBW.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
cope, youre a virgin who rots while i slay.
89d vs 4d

I'm not a virgin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keep posting on an incel forum at the age of 40 like newone

i love autistic arguments thinking hgaving sex removes any sort of criticiim

@lutte

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, MrGlutton, Basedtheticz and 9 others
Eddie hall got brutally mogged and this dude didnt even collapse and die after

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, oldcelloser, Warlow and 10 others
89d vs 4d

@lutte
i've posted proof of my slays while you're a literal virgin with 0 proof you slay

also you dont have arguments, you just make baseless accusations and defend baby black carrot copers while shitting on whites because you resent us.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i've posted proof of my slays while you're a literal virgin with 0 proof you slay

also you dont have arguments, you just make baseless accusations and defend baby black carrot copers while shitting on whites because you resent us.
yeah ill just post me in a relationship when i was irreligious as a minor which is a crime while you're posting videos of you having sex as a 40 year old man on a teenage forumn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

im quarter white on mothers side, i dont hate white people retard

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, MrGlutton and RealLooksmaxxer
True tbh, I have very little irl experience. Meanwhile my NT younger bro that tries got nudes since 14 and lost KHHV by 17 and has 3 bodies by 18. I will try in future and post stories cus they're what makes the forum interesting.

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
yeah ill just post me in a relationship when i was irreligious as a minor which is a crime while you're posting videos of you having sex as a 40 year old man on a teenage forumn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
jfl imagine being so low IQ that you think posting vids/tapes you having literal sex is the only way to prove youre not a virgin (which I have never done btw, just pics of me with pussy)

anyway cope however you want, i'm a mid 20s slayer while you know that your destiny is and always will be to rot as a coping anti-white racist virgin.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
This fucker is the biggest larper here, "muh i travelled the whole world" , "muh I'm homeless" I legit would kill this fag , bash his skull and spit on his grave irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Heguldus, MrGlutton and 21 others
This fucker is the biggest larper here, "muh i travelled the whole world" , "muh I'm homeless" I legit would kill this fag , bash his skull and spit on his grave irl
you wouldnt do shit to me lol. and where tf did I say I was homeless? youre retarded and a virgin lmao

you wouldnt do shit to me lol. and where tf did I say I was homeless? youre retarded and a virgin lmao
"Muh I've literally seen wheel-chair handicapped TRUECELS with harems of women. I've had people offer their wives to me. I've had people offer their daughters to me. I've been paid for my companionship by otherwise beautiful women. I've rode motorbikes through typhoons, I've wrestled with native tribes, I've participated in sporting events of local villages. The world is huge and full of opportunity for fullness."
Jfl at this clown :lul::lul:
Claiming to be a slayer , who travels whole world yet rots here daily 24/7:lul::lul::lul:
Just end it u fucking clown

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, GetShrekt, sandcelmuttcel and 20 others
jfl imagine being so low IQ that you think posting vids/tapes you having literal sex is the only way to prove youre not a virgin (which I have never done btw, just pics of me with pussy)

anyway cope however you want, i'm a mid 20s slayer while you know that your destiny is and always will be to rot as a coping anti-white racist virgin.
ohhhh u want me to post my face on this site :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: double retardation on ur side. no thanks idc ab proving to someone who's 20years older than me ab myself so i can end up like 6'1cel or moonblunt getting face spammed by ur hateful group for no reason

im sure u are keep JBWing in SEA :ROFLMAO: yes bro IM "RACIST and virgin" V:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and RealLooksmaxxer
Lmfao this thread has mad good vibes ngl, tryna unite all the races on a righteous flex 😂😂mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 14470, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
"Muh I've literally seen wheel-chair handicapped TRUECELS with harems of women. I've had people offer their wives to me. I've had people offer their daughters to me. I've been paid for my companionship by otherwise beautiful women. I've rode motorbikes through typhoons, I've wrestled with native tribes, I've participated in sporting events of local villages. The world is huge and full of opportunity for fullness."
Claiming to be a slayer , who travels whole world yet rots here daily 24/7:lul::lul::lul:
ive posted proof of my slays, i have nothing to say to you. i can post pics of my passport with various countries on it too (obviously my personal information censored).

anyway covids a thing rn, kinda hard to travel.

I'VE SAID THIS EVERYONE THINKS HAVING SEX IS SPECIAL ITS NOOOT EVERYONE HAS SEX LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Looks234, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
ohhhh u want me to post my face on this site :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: double retardation on ur side. no thanks idc ab proving to someone who's 20years older than me ab myself so i can end up like 6'1cel or moonblunt getting face spammed by ur hateful group for no reason

im sure u are keep JBWing in SEA :ROFLMAO: yes bro IM "RACIST and virgin" V:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
bruh you are legitimately retarded, you dont have to post your face to prove youre not a fucking virgin.

like legitimately your iq is dangerously low. all it takes is texts you fucking little incel. but you dont have any, do you? LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Papal_Guard and DesperadoRatado
I have very little irl experience mostly because I’m ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 6531, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I'VE SAID THIS EVERYONE THINKS HAVING SEX IS SPECIAL ITS NOOOT EVERYONE HAS SEX LMAO
yet here you are, a virgin, while everyone else is having sex :feelskek::lul:

Blacks, you have a niche with a very small fraction of women, but stop deluding yourself about your world-wide SMV and how ALL races actually view you. You know what that viewpoint is. You were literally enslaved by the entire world for centuries. You will never fully come back from that.
Tenor

@RetardSubhuman
Promoting and demoralizing white men just fuels the fire against you - do you really think you can win a propaganda war against us? Still though, you've been given the advantage of low expectations, so nearly all you have to do is show up. How can you fuck that up? Your highest SMV was unironically early 2000s when white men were giving you a shot as equal partners, but now you want more than that and want to be the oppressors. This will backfire on you tremendously.

It sounds absurdly autistic, interracial marriages between black men and white women more than doubled from 2000 to 2010.
And the blm just proves you wrong

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Looks234 and RetardSubhuman
yet here you are, a virgin, while everyone else is having sex :feelskek::lul:
i still dont understand the logic in calling me virgin? its like me calling u the n word when you're not. im not so saying it means nothing :ROFLMAO: keep travelling to SEA to get laid u keep saying "i have sex" "i HAVE SEX" LIKE IT MAKES NO DIFF I AND EVERYONE HAVE IT its something njormal

bbbbut keep rotting on incel forums as a 30 year old your closer to 30 than 20 ur life is over bro get m,arried get a good job ur done khalas💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
View attachment 1244515
@RetardSubhuman

It sounds absurdly autistic, interracial marriages between black men and white women more than doubled from 2000 to 2010.
And the blm just proves you wrong
you realize blm has essentially been a thing since 1990s right? the phrase literally goes back to then. it's not relevant.

and marriages dont mean much, in the past they'd just cohabitate.

i still dont understand the logic in calling me virgin? its like me calling u the n word when you're not. im not so saying it means nothing :ROFLMAO: keep travelling to SEA to get laid u keep saying "i have sex" "i HAVE SEX" LIKE IT MAKES NO DIFF I AND EVERYONE HAVE IT its something njormal

bbbbut keep rotting on incel forums as a 30 year old your closer to 30 than 20 ur life is over bro get m,arried get a good job ur done khalas💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
reminder that i've fucked more women of your race alone than the total amount of women you've fucked in your total life (which isn't hard since you've fucked 0 girls but still).

anyway man no point in talking in circles. you hate me because I'm white and i'm not a pussy, I get it. cry for me.

you realize blm has essentially been a thing since 1990s right? the phrase literally goes back to then. it's not relevant.

and marriages dont mean much, in the past they'd just cohabitate.
of course it means, more and more interracial couples are accepted.

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
of course it means, more and more interracial couples are accepted.
socially, but also racial hierarchy and smv is getting more and more concrete.

reminder that i've fucked more women of your race alone than the total amount of women you've fucked in your total life (which isn't hard since you've fucked 0 girls but still).

anyway man no point in talking in circles. you hate me because I'm white and i'm not a pussy, I get it. cry for me.
i legit love white people you're the one making these threads to make ur white incels on this forum upvote ur post (which it was lmao)

again slays mean nothing u mentioned it first no shit youve slayed more than my you're almost twice my age 💀💀💀
keep making posts for teenagers half ur aage and rotting on this site and going to SEA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Esteban1997, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
89d vs 4d

@lutte
ok zina doer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, sytyl and AbuSAF
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and RetardSubhuman
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Shrek2OnDvD and buckchadley31
Yes, but blacks have more smv currently compared to 2000
i dont agree, because black guys were on the up and up in 2000 and were close to being genuinely socially accepted. then a bunch of shit happened that made them appear extremely low class. they were more funnelled into a niche and have extreme success in that niche, but outside of it they fail.

i legit love white people you're the one making these threads to make ur white incels on this forum upvote ur post (which it was lmao)

again slays mean nothing u mentioned it first no shit youve slayed more than my you're almost twice my age 💀💀💀
keep making posts for teenagers half ur aage and rotting on this site and going to SEA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
are you moroccan or what? i wonder if i've been to your country. if you're moroccan then maybe i fucked your sister.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Your one of them

People who make race baits are the worst people on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Warlow, tyronelite and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Shrek2OnDvD and AbuSAF
Your one of them

People who make race baits are the worst people on this forum
i made one race bait thread after weeks of seeing shitted spam on here and you go ape shit

why weren't you calling out the savior or retardsubhuman? you didnt check him so i had to

How do you manage to travel all the time? And do you travel alone or with a group / friends?

i made one race bait thread after weeks of seeing shitted spam on here and you go ape shit

why weren't you calling out the savior or retardsubhuman? you didnt check him so i had to
I remember back in November you were obsessed with Black threads your such a weirdo JFL :lul:

There’s no way ur a grown man

I remember back in November you were obsessed with Black threads your such a weirdo JFL :lul:

There’s no way ur a grown man
stop spamming my threads youre obsessed with me and my superior nordic cock

• JFL
Reactions: AbuSAF
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Warlow, tyronelite and 6 others
How do you manage to travel all the time? And do you travel alone or with a group / friends?
These days you can just find a remote job and travel with money off that. I travel alone about 75% of the time but sometimes with a friend or two.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6963
stop spamming my threads youre obsessed with me and my superior nordic cock
Aren’t you American when did u become Nordic ? :lul:

I’m only spamming it cus it’s entertaining

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Shrek2OnDvD