This is a “landwhale” according to this shithole GTFIH

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
Following from my previous thread ahowing this skinny-fit or slightly curvy fogger:

Mf then starts saying she is “too fat”
I would laugh if it’s a grown ass man saying this because that’s just fucking stupid
IMG 6246

Meanwhile we have high T Tyrones fucking women triple the size as her, without even questioning why they did it…

She is called Ester Muniz btw

IMG 6247
IMG 6248
IMG 6250
IMG 6251

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, buflek, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
Modern day society💀

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
ideal, most currys here are fags

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Deleted member 13626, buflek and 2 others
You made a whole new thread just cause some greycel idiot said your crush is fat
jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Deleted member 52057, Gilbert_Durandal and 7 others
Most of these guys like men more than women

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Deleted member 13626 and flippasav
Meanwhile we have high T Tyrones fucking women triple the size as her, without even questioning why they did it…
@Kamui @klip11 @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension, Kamui and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Deleted member 13626 and flippasav
You made a whole new thread just cause some greycel idiot said your crush is fat
jfl
No but it just shows how .org has a dogshit taste when it comes to women

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
No but it just shows how .org has a dogshit taste when it comes to women
100 people viewed your thread and 1 said she was fat
get over it

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
@Kamui @klip11 @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not true, don’t tag me with stupid comments nobody wants fatties keep your disgusting fetishes to yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, LooksOrDeath, ascension and 2 others
Please say your joking blud😭😭
Just don’t tag me In These stupid comments unless you want to make me rage, keep your fat whore fetishes to yourself I hate fatties more than anybody here

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, ascension and flippasav
Just don’t tag me In These stupid comments unless you want to make me rage, keep your fat whore fetishes to yourself I hate fatties more than anybody here

Based. I guarantee the girl he posted is way fatter irl, jfl at falling for photoshop and frauding.

Based. I guarantee the girl he posted is way fatter irl, jfl at falling for photoshop and frauding.
Don’t rlly look like frauding tho😐

IMG 6253

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Deleted member 51465 and ascension
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension
Following from my previous thread ahowing this skinny-fit or slightly curvy fogger:

Mf then starts saying she is “too fat”
I would laugh if it’s a grown ass man saying this because that’s just fucking stupid
View attachment 2720547

She is called Ester Muniz btw

View attachment 2720542View attachment 2720543View attachment 2720544View attachment 2720545
holy shit is that guy disabled?? in what world is she fat????
she isn't even slightly chubby she's much closer to skinny than fat. what the fuck is this forums taste in women

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and flippasav
100 people viewed your thread and 1 said she was fat
get over it

Shut the fuck up and let people live. You silly prick lmao.

You're out here correcting the mistakes of others. Let them live and learn for themselves, in their own time. Don't need nerdy, peanut skulled, scrawny goofy looking try-hard fucks like you trying to tell them to 'act accordingly'.

This is what makes you mediocre you conformist fuck. Part of self-exploration is slowly realising how much we give too much of a fuck about things that don't matter. And while he is still yet to learn that, so are you, in chastising him.

Faggot. Fuck off you self righteous cunt.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Shut the fuck up and let people live. You silly prick lmao.

You're out here correcting the mistakes of others. Let them live and learn for themselves, in their own time. Don't need nerdy, peanut skulled, scrawny try-hard goofy looking try-hard fucks like you trying to tell them to 'act accordingly'.

This is what makes you mediocre you conformist fuck. Part of self-exploration is slowly realising how much we give too much of a fuck about things that don't matter. And while he is still yet to learn that, so are you, in chastising him.

Faggot. Fuck off you self righteous cunt.
Gigabased

Her mouth needs my big cawk

She looks skinny

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
But you are black. All you people get is fat white women who look like they are born out of blue whales and later evolved to live on land.

No joke ur actually retarded

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
@iblamechico you’re based I agree with you, plastic women deserve LTB ratings

Why are people attracted to these old plastic slut pheno garbage. Is this what modern society deems as Stacy.
She looks skinny
She isn’t having a narrow waist in comparison to the hips or tits doesn’t = skinny.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane