This is a true IOI

D

Deleted member 12688

Idk if i already made a thread on this but i went to a gas station w my boy cuz we were high and wanted to buy snacks

I wanted an icee cuz i had a dollar on me but when i went to pay for it they didn’t let me cuz it was actually $2 now so me and my friend walked out but this girl taps me

I turned around and she gave me the icee and i was like “You paid for it?” and she said “Yeah” and i’m like “Oh shit thanks” then i kept talking to her and walked w her to her car and there was a group of girls sitting in the trunk and a gay dude in the driver seat

My friend ain’t really say shit the whole time cuz he’s shy but they introduced themselves n told me they went to a school nearby

They were a grade higher than me but i lied and said i was in their grade because the agepill is brutal and i’ve literally missed on slays because i’m too young

Me and my friend walked home then Later the girl that bought me the icee texted me on snap and said one of the girls who was in the car wanted dick but i said “Im tryna get w u tho” and she said she’ll see if she could get a ride

Later when my friend left i told her pull up and since the gay dude was busy whipping the other girls she just got a uber here and i got her a uber back since she lives close and lowkey came hella clutch w the icee

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @Adriana Lima @OOGABOOGA @thecel @Chadeep @Proex @thecel @6’1cel

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, MegamindCel, Looks234 and 10 others
tehehe just pay for his icee sis:p:p

• JFL
Reactions: ilyess, Lev Peshkov, thecel and 1 other person
Girls who chill with someone that's gay are losers and degenerate tbh

I remember bullying a gay kid with my girlfriend he didn't insult back because of me jfl

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, SteveRogers, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person

I remember bullying a gay kid with my girlfriend he didn't insult back because of me jfl
based chechen warrior

bi girls are also mentally tapped

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Htobrother, MegamindCel and 2 others
based chechen warrior

bi girls are also mentally tapped
You should try some slav girls that arent russian, most i met are against lgbt and gays

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and turkproducer
You should try some slav girls that arent russian, most i met are against lgbt and gays
I talked with 2 slav foids in my life

Both were bitchy to me and one basically pumped and dumped me jfl

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and Deleted member 10949
I talked with 2 slav foids in my life

Both were bitchy to me and one basically pumped and dumped me jfl
Yes true some or most are very bitchy but you need to put them in their place and be dark triad

Trust me they will be into you even if you a drive a shit car i have seen something like this

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel and turkproducer
Nice bro. That is a true ioi.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
mirin these situations you get into

• +1
Chadrone slayercel

• +1
Idk if i already made a thread on this but i went to a gas station w my boy cuz we were high and wanted to buy snacks

I wanted an icee cuz i had a dollar on me but when i went to pay for it they didn’t let me cuz it was actually $2 now so me and my friend walked out but this girl taps me

I turned around and she gave me the icee and i was like “You paid for it?” and she said “Yeah” and i’m like “Oh shit thanks” then i kept talking to her and walked w her to her car and there was a group of girls sitting in the trunk and a gay dude in the driver seat

My friend ain’t really say shit the whole time cuz he’s shy but they introduced themselves n told me they went to a school nearby

They were a grade higher than me but i lied and said i was in their grade because the agepill is brutal and i’ve literally missed on slays because i’m too young

Me and my friend walked home then Later the girl that bought me the icee texted me on snap and said one of the girls who was in the car wanted dick but i said “Im tryna get w u tho” and she said she’ll see if she could get a ride

Later when my friend left i told her pull up and since the gay dude was busy whipping the other girls she just got a uber here and i got her a uber back since she lives close and lowkey came hella clutch w the icee

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @Adriana Lima @OOGABOOGA @thecel @Chadeep @Proex @thecel @6’1cel
didn't read cus wasn't tagged

Girls getting things for a guy is more than i.o.i.
It's on the same level as when they accidental rub their tits on ur back

Agree with every word + beast titan avi halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949

He didnt insukt back cuz you prolly turned him on

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10949