This is a war against men, primarily chads and non chads

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Recently almost all dating apps have limited you to 5-20 swipes a day. Including tinder, pof, hinge, bumble, badoo, blendr, match, okc.

some of them even limit you to 5-6 a day like bumble

The only apps that aren’t swipe limited and where you can message unlimited are skout and meetme(I’m banned from both but those are best)

bumble used to be unlimited swipes and now it’s 5 swipes a day.. just wtf. Same with badoo etc

this is a recent change to stop men from “ghost swiping”. Women were mad cuz matches wouldn’t respond so they felt less “special”. Sorry girl, but I don’t even look at the pics of the hoes I swipe, I literally just spam the button and then chose who i want out of the 200 matches then I message the matches I want.

let me explain why this is very bad for chads and non chads, this puts us in a scarcity mentality

No longer can you spend 30 mins swiping 2,000 women and get 200-300 matches in a single hour.

Now you’re literally forced into a scarcity mindset to where you’ll get 5 matches a day if ur chad.. ain’t no one having a steady rotation on 5 fuckin matches

Another thing. Dating apps are now banning shirtless pics while women are free to twerk in literal thongs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Vvvvxxxx and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Vvvvxxxx, subhuman incel and 3 others
Interesting.

My daily swipes didn’t get reduced but ever since I bought a Tinder boost, I barely match with anyone despite the ‘liked you’ counter going up as usual… I’m sure the app is now deliberately fucking with me to make me buy more boosts

I’m currently in a small city so all of those likes should 100% be very close to me, yet the algorhytm doesn’t show their profile up for me to swipe right on them
B8C4A936 3400 41C0 9644 E605378BE342

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and subhuman incel
its all societies fault and the jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14905, Patient A and 2 others
Interesting.

My daily swipes didn’t get reduced but ever since I bought a Tinder boost, I barely match with anyone despite the ‘liked you’ counter going up as usual… I’m sure the app is now deliberately fucking with me to make me buy more boosts
Tinder has always been fucked since it always has been 20 swipes a day

but with bumble, they used to give you unlimited swipes. They just now this year changed it to only 5-10 swipes a day. Same with badoo.

I used to literally just swipe 1,000 women a day and get like 200+ matches in a day on bumble and badoo. Can’t do that anymore

• +1
Hasn't Tinder always been drip feed?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Hasn't Tinder always been drip feed?
Yes but not badoo, bumble, okcupid and pof.

all of those were unlimited swipes a day until this year where they limited dramatically

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, subhuman incel and ropemax
they want us to stop and read there dumbass bio. Sorry bih, but I don’t even look at the pics let alone the bio while swiping. I only look at the pics when I go to message my matches lmao. Never have I once read a females bio.

• +1
Kinda lifefuel. Huge motivation to stop rotting, get orthognatic surgery, ascend to Chad and become Stacysexual.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and DivineBeing
Interesting.

I’m currently in a small city so all of those likes should 100% be very close to me, yet the algorhytm doesn’t show their profile up for me to swipe right on them
View attachment 1456540

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
NO/ONE/CARES

• +1
Reactions: spark, subhuman incel and fogdart
Interesting.

View attachment 1456540
Buy gold and see who likes you. People think tinder gold is a scam but to me it is a time saver - when I create a profile, I leave the profile to gain likes and then pay for gold to see who likes me and select the ones I want. No stress of mass swiping; I don't have the time. Let the women do the work.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and subhuman incel
Recently almost all dating apps have limited you to 5-20 swipes a day. Including tinder, pof, hinge, bumble, badoo, blendr, match, okc.

The only apps that aren’t swipe limited and where you can message unlimited are skout and meetme(I’m banned from both but those are best)

bumble used to be unlimited swipes and now it’s 5 swipes a day.. just wtf. Same with badoo etc

this is a recent change to stop men from “ghost swiping”. Women were mad cuz matches wouldn’t respond so they felt less “special”. Sorry girl, but I don’t even look at the pics of the hoes I swipe, I literally just spam the button and then chose who i want out of the 200 matches then I message the matches I want.

let me explain why this is very bad for chads and non chads, this puts us in a scarcity mentality

No longer can you spend 30 mins swiping 2,000 women and get 200-300 matches in a single hour.

Now you’re literally forced into a scarcity mindset to where you’ll get 5 matches a day if ur chad.. ain’t no one having a steady rotation on 5 fuckin matches

Another thing. Dating apps are now banning shirtless pics while women are free to twerk in literal thongs
Dating apps have never and will never work for subchad men

• +1

The commies made dating apps to steal our women for themselves so they can inpregnante them with robotic demonic DNA to take over the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14905, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Dating apps have two things they must do:

(1) attract/do not repel women from using the app, lest ratios get even worse than they are and men leave

(2) put features useful to men behind a paywall.

Banning male shirtless selfies is supposed to help #1; frankly, when I put my shirtless pic on Hinge or Tinder — Bumble does not allow it — I get more likes that respond more enthusiastically from the type of girls I’m into (fit). As we all know, people say one thing and do another So I’m not convinced it’d work as many women don’t hate shirtless selfies (if you’re muscular and lean) as much as they may say.

Limiting swipes helps #2; they put the idea of abundance behind a paywall so men are more likely to stump for the premium option. It’s not to make women feel more special.

In the end, the objective of dating apps is to do just enough to keep you on there (which means satisfying relationships and a stable rotation are not as easy to keep hold of for men and women as you’d think). And I can take a year off the apps and when I go back on it’s a lot of the same faces, still.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and hebbewem
And I can take a year off the apps and when I go back on it’s a lot of the same faces, still.

Imagine remembering a girls face over a year LMAO.

When you have 200-300 matches a day you won’t even remember a girl from 20 mins ago

that’s proof you have no abundance. You should not remember any girl

Imagine remembering a girls face over a year LMAO.

When you have 200-300 matches a day you won’t even remember a girl from 20 mins ago

that’s proof you have no abundance. You should not remember any girl
I remember faces of the best matches I get and girls I've actually dated (but it didn't work out), yeah. Seems pretty normal to me tbh

By the way you don't need 200 matches a day to feel 'abundance', it means you're swiping too indiscriminately, and have to do the labour of filtering through all those matches for ones you like. You can live off a tenth of that and build a decent rotation of girls within a few weeks, maxing out the attractiveness of the girls you can get, and not tanking your ELO in the process.

Last edited:
-> Declares there's a war against a set called men
-> Tries to define two subsets (Chads + non-Chads) which the war is primarily against, suggesting there are other subsets of men that are less hit by the war against men
-> Exhausts the whole set of men (Chads + non-Chads), leaving no other subsets within the group of men that are less hit by the war against men by his own definition

:feelsuhh: Genius Logic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
-> Declares there's a war against a set called men
-> Tries to define two subsets (Chads + non-Chads) which the war is primarily against, suggesting there are other subsets of men that are less hit by the war against men
-> Exhausts the whole set of men (Chads + non-Chads), leaving no other subsets within the group of men that are less hit by the war against men by his own definition

:feelsuhh: Genius Logic
The only subset who is less hit by the war is wanna be beta bux providers who want there one tru luv and to be in a relationshit while she smashes chads in one nite stands

Women value relationships over fwbs over rotation. Dating app businesses will always favour female interests over male interests.

They are stupid af. Women would kill themselves if they had same match rate as men. Now men will leave dating apps and it's over

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Lawton88
u

Use shirtless pics in swimming pool or on the beach it will not be banned, thats how i got likes and pay and not swiping all th way because it fuck ur algo

why are we not starting a movement or some shit by now

I think there is another problem, some girls literally don’t see my messages especially when I send the same msg to few of them, i send another “reminding of me msg” to one of them and she normally responded, talking and then go out. during a date I mentioned that why she didn’t respond to the first message she asked like what message then she show her phone and it was literally like I didn’t send anything, tinder is fucked up and becoming feminist af

they just wanna cuck tindercels and make them pay to get rejected by roasties :owo: