This is ACTUALLY what they mean when they say JUST BE WHITE bro. Yup, yup, yup!!!!!

He has better bone structure than you

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
He has better bone structure than you

Yeah true, because I lost a tooth and one side of my face caved in.

Need to fix that.

692da760b153278edf424e3727e7361d

There we have it. Race doesn't matter guys.

ea99c06b3ca7090782e156a0fd32cae3.png

If you got lean and changed your haircut you'll look better.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
In what respect?

Not disagreeing just wanting to know

Bone structures harmony?
better skull, better jaw, better chin, better zygos, better eyes, better ipd, better nose, better lips, better pheno, better frontal bone but only worse hairline and brows

• +1
Reactions: CosmicMaxxer, Jason Voorhees and MakinItHappenReturn
Ur face is more harmonious but he has better individual features and phenotype. His jaw looks a bit uncanny.

• +1
better skull, better jaw, better chin, better zygos, better eyes, better ipd, better nose, better lips, better pheno, better frontal bone but only worse hairline and brows
He is low appeal af still lol, don’t trust photofeeler

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, AscendingHero, ROTTING and 9 others
Ur face is more harmonious but he has better individual features and phenotype. His jaw looks a bit uncanny.

I'm pretty sure it's the tooth loss that made my bone structure shit.

You can see how it caves in a little and how also its caused a slight negative cantal tilt.

Need another bone graft.

I thought atleast my eyes were better tbf.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I'm pretty sure it's the tooth loss that made my bone structure shit.

You can see how it caves in a little and how also its caused a slight negative cantal tilt.

Need another bone graft.

I thought atleast my eyes were better tbf.
Ur bone structure looks decent in these pics. Not top tier but definitely above average
2261005 1612985159712

2261007 1612985164084
2260988 1612984762318

Ur bone structure looks decent in these pics. Not top tier but definitely above average
View attachment 1525565
View attachment 1525563View attachment 1525564

Yeha this was prior to tooth loss lol

That shit changed my facial structure as all the other bones in the face have to accommodate with the shrinkage of the bone that's been lost. It also caused tiltage of the eye as now less support.

I had a bone graft done and it has improved but still not where it was. Going to have another bone graft done in May. Then the tooth implant at end of year.

Always replace your lost teeth. Sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yeha this was prior to tooth loss lol

That shit changed my facial structure as all the other bones in the face have to accommodate with the shrinkage of the bone that's been lost. It also caused tiltage of the eye as now less support.

I had a bone graft done and it has improved but still not where it was. Going to have another bone graft done in May. Then the tooth implant at end of year.

Always replace your lost teeth. Sucks.
Cope there's multiple male models with extractions that has good craniofacial growth

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ROTTING and volcelfatcel
Cope there's multiple male models with extractions that has good craniofacial growth
View attachment 1525570View attachment 1525571View attachment 1525572View attachment 1525575

Bro i am speaking the factual truth to you here. My face on that side changed dramatically with the loss of my tooth

If you seriously wanna tell me you know better when I've lived through the change in my bone structure on that side then whatever lol

This is a hard core science which is proven. Its mainstream knowledge. Also those male models didn't lose their fucking main side tooth, they extracted a back wisdom teeth or something. Stop being dumb man. It's just stupid.

• +1
Bro i am speaking the factual truth to you here. My face on that side changed dramatically with the loss of my tooth

If you seriously wanna tell me you know better when I've lived through the change in my bone structure on that side then whatever lol

This is a hard core science which is proven. Its mainstream knowledge. Also those male models didn't lose their fucking main side tooth, they extracted a back wisdom teeth or something. Stop being dumb man. It's just stupid.

Your genetics werent good enough to compensate for that error:blackpill:
Thats why chads get away with it

Your genetics werent good enough to compensate for that error:blackpill:
Thats why chads get away with it

I am not one of these autists that counts myself as unlucky for not being top 10 percentile. Spastic perspective to have.

Those chads removed back teeth too not a side one. Watch after my next bone graft. Watch

• +1
I am not one of these autists that counts myself as unlucky for not being top 10 percentile. Spastic perspective to have.

Those chads removed back teeth too not a side one. Watch after my next bone graft. Watch
You cant afford being average in 2022, average is shit
>5.5 psl or death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ROTTING and Anchor_Ship
You cant afford being average in 2022, average is shit
>5.5 psl or death

Antonio Banderas GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Scatman's legendary chorus halo'ed and carried him. Standard pretty-boy. Nothing special.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and StrangerDanger
yeah us SouthAsians have to deal with that. The retarded subhuman villagers in India/PAK/BD have done so much harm to our reputation worldwide with all those weird ass messages they send to girls lol you see those bitches bring it up all the time on TikTok IG etc

At one time during the 60s 70s 80s and even 90s we were seen as cool and exotic even though India was more impoverished than it is now because of all the yoga, Vedic, hindu, enlightened, spiritual, sitar tabla music shit before all the fuckery started:ROFLMAO:
India needs a great firewall asap just like China to preserve the last drops of sm.
The 90s seemed like a great time for us. The only intermarried Indians I know married at that time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
India needs a great firewall asap just like China to preserve the last drops of sm.
The 90s seemed like a great time for us. The only intermarried Indians I know married at that time.

So which one is it?

Someone's saying he is better looking and someone's saying it's social engineering that failos anyone that's Indian looking?

because the world wasnt overrun with low.caste Indian IT workers from the villages or the slums.

Indians in the wider world were mainly punjabi, high T, and Bollywood or exotic halod

yeah us SouthAsians have to deal with that. The retarded subhuman villagers in India/PAK/BD have done so much harm to our reputation worldwide with all those weird ass messages they send to girls lol you see those bitches bring it up all the time on TikTok IG etc

At one time during the 60s 70s 80s and even 90s we were seen as cool and exotic even though India was more impoverished than it is now because of all the yoga, Vedic, hindu, enlightened, spiritual, sitar tabla music shit before all the fuckery started:ROFLMAO:
highest IQ post of the day.

70s 80s 90s there was no IT, so Indians were repped by ksatriya high T, sharp featured, tanned skin punjabis or kashmiris throughout the commonwealth, or light skin vedic looking brahmins.

non Indians dont know 90% of Indians u see with cringe accent and shit curry smell.shaking their heads are low caste village scum who go to factory bullshit schools to get out of the village, whereas high caste curries don't need to get out of anything