This is all a big joke

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
How is it possible girls in the club going to guys, shorter, with not good frame, lower smv and psl than me and dance with them and shit, without them even trying. I dont get it, im the ultimate gentleman, dark triad personality is scaring them?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan, jué, try2beme and 1 other person
You are retarted, not extroverted and pajeets, that the answer my guy, You can't change some thing, you just have to deal with it, don't be ashamed of being a pajeet

You are retarted, not extroverted and pajeets, that the answer my guy, You can't change some thing, you just have to deal with it, don't be ashamed of being a pajeet
Im not a fucking pajeet nigga

ur an introvert
Ur low trust
U have a buzzcut which is edgy
U look edgy

Go approach. Its a mans job anyway

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Many women are afraid of rejection, I guess they think you will reject them:feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and DalitBoss
cause you're autistic

• WTF
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Frame and height are male gaze(although females like height too). Face needs to be good, its a basic requirement

• +1
Yes, keep feeding my ego😎
lmao it's reality, or at least that's my answer, I rejected a girl at least 7 times, she was very pretty but she wasn't my type, she left with a subhuman later, if they can't have something relatively good, they'll look for something more accessible:feelskek:

• Love it
Ur just a bottom-of-the-barrel coping subhuman.

Autism

• WTF