This is another form of MOG by Foids

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
When a foid deliberately takes a photo with a sub 5 male just to look even better by comparison on top of even looking generous for allowing a sub 5 male in her presence.

edit-The foid also does this to get even more orbiters, because normies will think they have some kind of chance with her since they saw her in a photo with a sub 5.

edit 2-Notice how the foid is so obviously trying to mog by lifting her hair up to expose her jaw. Her serious sulking expression is both a reflection of how she really feels about sub 5 men and trying to amplify the mogging.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Ricky212, sportsmogger and 5 others
Looks like Connor Sinnans younger brother

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Piratecel
They can fraud virtue all they want, everyone knows they have Satan possession

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Piratecel
They can fraud virtue all they want, everyone knows they have Satan possession
What's hilarious is that she is so obviously trying to mog that's why she is holding her hair up to show off her jaw & trying to look serious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, drimprovement, Fish and 1 other person
@sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
When a foid deliberately takes a photo with a sub 5 male just to look even better by comparison on top of even looking generous for allowing a sub 5 male in her presence.

edit-The foid also does this to get even more orbiters, because normies will think they have some kind of chance with her since they saw her in a photo with a sub 5.

edit 2-Notice how the foid is so obviously trying to mog by lifting her hair up to expose her jaw. Her serious sulking expression is both a reflection of how she really feels about sub 5 men and trying to amplify the mogging.

View attachment 2720070
This happened to me when I was 15 on a school trip in Turkey

I was just minding my own business as a fat subhuman when 2 popular stacies called me over for a picture with them for no reason.

I even did the hoverhand on them both

Fucking brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, sportsmogger, Piratecel and 1 other person
jfl if u think mogging her in a pic means anything

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
jfl if u think mogging her in a pic means anything
It is the foid using the subhuman both for mogging and to get more orbiters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
It applies to everyone tbh, foids and men always take pics with people who are uglier than them to mog and stand out

That's why my chadlite cousin always asked to take a picture w me whenever we had a family gathering

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel