This is becoming a looksmaxing forum, slowly but steady.

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Strong first post from this greycel, mogs every shit post from@PrettyBoyMaxxing @cocainecowboy and @Fuk , I FUCKING REVOKE THIS NIGGA GREYCEL @Senssei NAME HE SHOULD GET A RED NAME RIGHT NOW COME HERE @Sergeant @Lorsss .

And also this post from @Golden Glass who ascended @ArabIncel eye area and solidified what we all told u, IPD is fraudable!

https://looksmax.org/threads/to-help-an-arab-incel.90429/#post-1554397

CONGRATULATIONS LOOKSMAXERS, SOON THE JEDIS WILL REIGN STRONG

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Saturn, didntreadlol, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
this is not a looksmaxxing forum

Golden glass is really a good guy ngl

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2846
you’re gonna be eating crow this summer sirgey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 3962
Just fucking lol at your need to assert yourself as a looksmaxxer who got surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3962
i like how @SirGey says i make shit threads then worships a thread that is literally exactly like mine

its cute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Just fucking lol at your need to assert yourself as a looksmaxxer who got surgery.
he has no other place to call home so he clings onto this forum and needs to gain status and whatnot to feel good about himself. which is why he gate keeps looksmaxxing so much jfl. he’s gonna eat crow when i get undereye fillers and rhino this summer jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 1464
hes gonna ignore the fact that he mires my threads too bc it doesnt fit his narrative jfl

• +1
he has no other place to call home so he clings onto this forum and needs to gain status and whatnot to feel good about himself. which is why he gate keeps looksmaxxing so much jfl. he’s gonna eat crow when i get undereye fillers and rhino this summer jfl.

I DONT GIVE A FUK ABOUT YOUR CUCK EYES NIGGER, I HOPE U HAVE YOUR FUKING SURGERIES AND ASCEND.

• JFL
FluidIllustriousGibbon size restricted

hes gonna ignore the fact that he mires my threads too bc it doesnt fit his narrative jfl

your thread was a poor text effort to define IPD theory. We all know that to fix ES ratio u should work on zygomatics and nosebridge since 2015, but NO ONE EVEN ON LOOKISM DID THE MORPHS WE NEEDED.

your thread was a poor text effort to define IPD theory. We all know that to fix ES ratio u should work on zygomatics and nosebridge since 2015, but NO ONE EVEN ON LOOKISM DID THE MORPHS WE NEEDED.
just lol at needing it spelled out for you

just lol at ignoring the importance of hair ears eyebrows coloring lashes and importance of how it looks in movement under different lightings

if you had iq youd have seen my post and worshipped me indeed

just lol at needing it spelled out for you

just lol at ignoring the importance of hair ears eyebrows coloring lashes and importance of how it looks in movement under different lightings

if you had iq youd have seen my post and worshipped me indeed

i did not even read ur posts bcuz i know theres no new stuff.

i did not even read ur posts bcuz i know theres no new stuff.
i have coloringmaxxing coming out soon 🤗

and its not just melatonin 2 and tan jfl