This is best physique of all time for slaying

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer

@9:00

No homo but that is the best physique I’ve ever seen

kinobody has chicken legs but yeah his upper body is ideal, no need to get bigger than that

• +1
Reactions: noped
fuark how long has he been working out for, 5+ years or more?
That’s probably the least important question to ask, more important questions are training methods, genetics, steroid use. Only noobs care how long you’ve been training for because people with experience know you’ve maxxed out 90 percent of gains after the first 1-2 years of training assuming you are on a proper program

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Chadelite, Deleted member 4054 and 3 others
fuark how long has he been working out for, 5+ years or more?
It would take 5 years natty with good genetics and intense training to get the same amount of muscle but you would also have a much higher BF%, probably around 12-14%. You can't keep that amount of muscle and low BF while natty, that's why this dude is on roids.
If you go crazy on roids you can achieve this in 1 year, if you go on more soft cycles then it would take 2-3 years.
It's hard to keep the BF% that low even on roids

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, OldRooster, Deleted member 4054 and 4 others
It would take 5 years natty to get the same amount of muscle but you would also have a much higher BF%, probably around 12-14%. You can't keep that amount of muscle and low BF while natty, that's why this dude is on roids.
If you go crazy on roids you can achieve this in 1 year, if you go on more soft cycles then it would take 2-3 years.
You could reach his levels of body fat and muscle as natty(not as easily as all the people who have been working out for year think it is) very hard but possible but you’ll never have that dry hard 3D look without steroids

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Swimmers physique is the best physique imo.

just swim in the womb + high prenantal t theory

Attachments

• 00D67D09-5EFB-448C-B9A2-08CFA4294006.jpeg
    00D67D09-5EFB-448C-B9A2-08CFA4294006.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 278
  • Love it
You could reach his levels of body fat and muscle as natty(not as easily as all the people who have been working out for year think it is) very hard but possible but you’ll never have that dry hard 3D look without steroids
Yeah. I tried this last year but in my opinion it wasn't worth it, my muscles lost a lot of volume and the number of reps descreased, I looked like a DYEL when I had shirts on. In my opinion natties peak on aesthetics at 12%, below that we lose a lot of muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
Fucking dudes who've been working out for a year or less crack me up. They think that greggy is natty.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 4054, DarkTriadPeerReview and 2 others
wait how tall is this guy? Google said 5'10 but any of his subscribers know his real height?

He’s verified 5’10

• +1
  • +1
damn didn't know u max out 90% of ur gains after 2 years!

thanks for enlightening me bruh
Assuming you don’t train like the average retard in the gym who never makes any progession and thinks doing tricep push downs will give you massive arms

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, noped and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
imo what r the best exercises for having huge shoulders, ive only started training for about a week but idk im obsessed with having huge shoulders since my waist is already pretty small. I feel like it will give me the biggest ROI and is the best bodypart along with chest to quickly fill out shirts
Over head press

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Titbot, noped and Looksmax305
imo what r the best exercises for having huge shoulders, ive only started training for about a week but idk im obsessed with having huge shoulders since my waist is already pretty small. I feel like it will give me the biggest ROI and is the best bodypart along with chest to quickly fill out shirts
Yes shoulders are by far the most important for aesthetics. By far and away it’s the standing OHP, getting brutally strong on standing ohp (depends on factors like height and weight) . Get an over 200 pound ohp and throw in addition side literals for extra hypertrophy. Main thing is to get strong on basic compound movements

• Love it
Lateral raise. It's the exercise that targets the lateral part of the deltoid the most and it's this part the gives the 3D shoulders look. But you also have to do exercises for anterior and posterior deltoid or it will look very strange.

• Love it
Depends on face tbh

It would take 5 years natty with good genetics and intense training to get the same amount of muscle but you would also have a much higher BF%, probably around 12-14%. You can't keep that amount of muscle and low BF while natty, that's why this dude is on roids.
Its not that simple, most people will never look anything like as good as he does no matter what drugs they take, imo he could well be natty, I say this as a gymcel with roid experience, if he does run gear, his doses will be next to nothing

Kinobaddie's teaching you how to achieve this tbh
28fb303d 0e48 4089 9f0d 8505b958a2d2

He was on gear in this

Most likely orals

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
Fucking dudes who've been working out for a year or less crack me up. They think that greggy is natty.

The people who claim he must use ultra low dosages aren't necessarily right either. You can use tons of gear, not eat a whole lot, and you'll just stay lean and hard without getting big. Why would anyone do that? Primarily so they can live a playboy lifestyle without having to put much effort into maintaining their physique. I wouldn't be surprised if he fell into that camp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, EthnicelAscension and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
The people who claim he must use ultra low dosages aren't necessarily right either. You can use tons of gear, not eat a whole lot, and you'll just stay lean and hard without getting big. Why would anyone do that? Primarily so they can live a playboy lifestyle without having to put much effort into maintaining their physique. I wouldn't be surprised if he fell into that camp
I agree people are just too guillible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
I agree people are just too guillible.

Like with most things, people haven't seen it for themselves so they just don't know. There are WAY WAY more people on gear who you think definitely aren't, than are natty who you think may be on gear. I had one friend in particular who did a test dbol winny cycle and by the end of it still didn't even look like he had ever lifted a weight in his life. Not an exaggeration. And I know for a fact the gear was real because I made him get a privatemd lab test 6 weeks in

• +1
Like with most things, people haven't seen it for themselves so they just don't know. There are WAY WAY more people on gear who you think definitely aren't, than are natty who you think may be on gear. I had one friend in particular who did a test dbol winny cycle and by the end of it still didn't even look like he had ever lifted a weight in his life. Not an exaggeration. And I know for a fact the gear was real because I made him get a privatemd lab test 6 weeks in
Yap xD hard work a'd genetics play a huge role people think gear is magic.

• +1
also building the physique is very different to maintaining it, the doses you need to maintain a certain physique are far less than those required to build it

• +1
Yea either something between a Thor - Chris Hemsworth (On the bigger side), or an American Psycho - Christian Bale body is ideal.
Kinobody like @DarkTriadPeerReview (EDIT: said) is essentially copying the Bale body physique.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
Its not that simple, most people will never look anything like as good as he does no matter what drugs they take, imo he could well be natty, I say this as a gymcel with roid experience, if he does run gear, his doses will be next to nothing
what kind of warped world logic is this? 'Most guys will never look that good even with roids, therefore he is probably natty'.

He has either 1 in 1,000 genetics, or he is on roids, hmm, which one is more probable.

And he is also probably on Clenbuterol to maintain that low of a BF%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 4054
@currycel123

Yap xD hard work a'd genetics play a huge role people think gear is magic.

Ultimately, genetics make physiques. Steroids allow you to become a bigger better leaner version of yourself. I could use all the gear in the world, have my diet and training dialed in to perfection, and never look like DK Metcalf who could probably win a local show natty (or close to it) while playing football, lifting occasionally, and eating mcdonalds 4 times a day

• +1
Ultimately, genetics make physiques. Steroids allow you to become a bigger better leaner version of yourself. I could use all the gear in the world, have my diet and training dialed in to perfection, and never look like DK Metcalf who could probably win a local show natty (or close to it) while playing football, lifting occasionally, and eating mcdonalds 4 times a day
Ansolutely correct. I have a good frame a'd good muscle insertions. My main problem is i am an ectomorph.roids help me become a bigger version of myself. Roids enhance you they don't make u.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and Chadelite