This is better than lookism

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
When I was at lookism, everyone was mentally unstable. Here people are actually around my age (18) and I feel more welcomed and like home here. Thanks guys! (Im actually serious, you guys are way nicer than on lookism and actually help)

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, LooksJourney, Deleted member 281 and 8 others
When I was at lookism, everyone was mentally unstable. Here people are actually around my age (18) and I feel more welcomed and like home here. Thanks guys! (Im actually serious, you guys are way nicer than on lookism and actually help)
You are welcome brother. You need anything, you message me.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, FatmanO and badromance
Smaller community so you end up interacting with a larger proportion of the userbase.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and FatmanO
we mog Lookism to oblivion, am i right guys??

C51318FF 33C0 43EE 8B60 C4AD3C364A60

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal, LooksJourney, Never_Began and 1 other person
yes. this site isnt full of cancer spam. it is cringy how they fantasize about male models and other men

Yh thanks to me lol. I am the ultimate poster. Its about personality and showering more bro.

ikr like they are so gay over there but we are straight more here

This site loads faster, but lookism has actual advice

haha this website is way less harsh

• +1
Reactions: Animas
haha this website is way less harsh
Lookism is slow, and this site might be less harshs but nobody here needs model tier. Most people here need to be above average and approach to get girls

Lookism mogs this shithole to the grave and beyond. Mainly because lookism isn't made up of cancerfaggots who think being social, NT, and having charisma helps you to get laid.

Lookism mogs this shithole to the grave and beyond. Mainly because lookism isn't made up of cancerfaggots who think being social, NT, and having charisma helps you to get laid.
They are a big factor if you meet the minimum looks threshold, which is above avg for most women
They also have a lot of mental issues

They are a big factor if you meet the minimum looks threshold, which is above avg for most women

They also have a lot of mental issues

Personality, NT etc are not factors at any point, let alone big ones.

Inb4 you post some video of a drooling handsome guy who needs feeding by his mum and can't leave the house. If you have to go to extremes like that, you already lost the argument.

Personality, NT etc are not factors at any point, let alone big ones.

Inb4 you post some video of a drooling handsome guy who needs feeding by his mum and can't leave the house. If you have to go to extremes like that, you already lost the argument.
How many are there of drooling handsome guys vs NT average people?

My biological age is around 100+ years old.
I'm getting health mogged by 90-100 year olds.

Smaller community so you end up interacting with a larger proportion of the userbase.
Jfl if you Think all these guys on lookism are real and arent the same Person with 20 alts

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Dude Lookism is a big meme, most of the posters there are Jovan and his alts, and the few who aren't alts are actually chill like people here are

Well, I feel like there will always be a few cells that are borderline mentally unstable or have symptoms of BDD, but most of these can be cured (despite what people say online). If you're only on this site to act like an anonymous ass hat while you sit at home all day depressed about your flaws, then maybe it's best to take breaks from forums like these. We're basically the doctor who sounds like an asshole when he tells you to quit smoking because you're going to die, but who speaks the real truth when you eventually want to change your life around. No sugar-coating, no fluff, just all helping each other improve our self images one post at a time.

When lookism started it was good, the lack of mod for shitposting got it destroyed like sluthate and last year of puahate

High IQ theory: lookism is run or kickstarted by plastic surgeons who feed off of male insecurity.

Completely explains all the scientific lingo in there, no way a male virgin would even know what a zygos is, a negative canthal tilt, a Lefort III, et cetera.

And let's be honest, plastic surgeons are mental anyways. Who would want to cut into people's faces anyway?

Lookism is a shitshow. A few hidden gem threads here and there though.

High IQ theory: lookism is run or kickstarted by plastic surgeons who feed off of male insecurity.

Completely explains all the scientific lingo in there, no way a male virgin would even know what a zygos is, a negative canthal tilt, a Lefort III, et cetera.

And let's be honest, plastic surgeons are mental anyways. Who would want to cut into people's faces anyway?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

What? That's probably the the biggest reason I LEFT lookism. It's way worse than this place when it comes to the type of stuff you mentioned. It became way too much like r/theredpill. Most of the blackpilled posters had left by mid 2017. It was good when it first started but it got ruined pretty quick.

What? That's probably the the biggest reason I LEFT lookism. It's way worse than this place when it comes to the type of stuff you mentioned. It became way too much like r/theredpill. Most of the blackpilled posters had left by mid 2017. It was good when it first started but it got ruined pretty quick.
But they do play a factor, but attractivness is way more importnat