This is Chad, if you don't look like this your not 8PSL

A

A23ghskung

Gold

For all the copers saying he's not a Chad, look at the comments, first time I ever seen girls collectively agreeing on something saying he is in fact a mogger Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Kasanova, angelo and 7 others
his lips are his best feature

not a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kasanova, j05 and forevermirin
very gl but like 6.5 psl. nice eye area but wont be psl perfect due to not being muh hunter

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, EvCu65 and Beastchodecode
pretty boy mogger

• +1
Reactions: Detective, T50 Mogger, Skywalker and 1 other person
this is front camera lmao. if you dont look like this in frnot camera, brutal. not even inverted, idek how he always stares at the flash. i cant see when i make these videos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Mewton, GuyFromSingapore and 4 others
Too much UEE

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog
Damian Kater lite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Kater Maxxing, angelo and 1 other person

For all the copers saying he's not a Chad, look at the comments, first time I ever seen girls collectively agreeing on something saying he is in fact a mogger Chad.

asymmetrical development, mtn at most

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 32973 and Deleted member 30432
Tsunami of women that entered my life

Some guys really live in alternate reality

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and A23ghskung
Prettyboy alt

hes too Jordan barret-y

needs more Chico in him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, YabadiDabado and Deleted member 17735
and he knows it. Look how arrogant he is. An incel would be told that he is narcissistic and has a bad personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, oldcell, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
If hes chad then I am giga chad

Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Gigachad in my dictionary, would slay in any corner of the world

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Mewton, tombradylover and 2 others
19CDDB33 F61E 4CA8 A4A9 F671FEEA08BF
Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Kasanova
eyecolor pill deniers on suicidewatch rn

dude has the bone structure of a low chadlite/ htn yet there are users here calling him gigachad

5.75-6 PSL

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
eyecolor pill deniers on suicidewatch rn

dude has the bone structure of a low chadlite/ htn yet there are users here calling him gigachad

5.75-6 PSL
Eyecolor pill is severely underrated

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Kasanova, zainab and 1 other person
"naturally big lips" go and claim natural hooked noses, pasty skin, dry skin then.
Nobodies “claiming” shit you utter retard. Cant control the fact that plenty of white peolle have full lips and you’re delusional to say otherwise and also weird as shit. Literally who gives a shit anyways? Gatekeeping your “ethnic” features. You literally have blue eyes you dumb faggot that’s a primarily white trait, more of a white trait than full lips is an ethnic trait. do I accuse you of going and getting stroma?

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and angelo
Nobodies “claiming” shit you utter retard. Cant control the fact that plenty of white peolle have full lips and you’re delusional to say otherwise and also weird as shit. Literally who gives a shit anyways? Gatekeeping your “ethnic” features. You literally have blue eyes you dumb faggot that’s a primarily white trait, do I accuse you of going and getting stroma?
FULL LIPS ARE SOLELY A POC TRAIT THAT YOU LOT BUY. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS CLAIM TO "NATURALLY" HAVE GOOD ETHNIC FEATURES WHEN YOU BUY THEM? YOU DON'T WANT DARK SKIN, OR A BIG NOSE? LOADS OF WHITE PEOPLE HAVE BIG NOSES TOO. AND YOU LOT HAVE DRY SKIN THAT GOES LEATHERY WHEN YOU TAN (something you lot want so desperately).

Nobodies “claiming” shit you utter retard. Cant control the fact that plenty of white peolle have full lips and you’re delusional to say otherwise and also weird as shit. Literally who gives a shit anyways? Gatekeeping your “ethnic” features. You literally have blue eyes you dumb faggot that’s a primarily white trait, more of a white trait than full lips is an ethnic trait. do I accuse you of going and getting stroma?
I've always acknowledged my lips, eyebrows, thick hair, natural "tan" and lashes as my ethnic features.

FULL LIPS ARE SOLELY A POC TRAIT THAT YOU LOT BUY. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS CLAIM TO "NATURALLY" HAVE GOOD ETHNIC FEATURES WHEN YOU BUY THEM? YOU DON'T WANT DARK SKIN, OR A BIG NOSE? LOADS OF WHITE PEOPLE HAVE BIG NOSES TOO. AND YOU LOT HAVE DRY SKIN THAT GOES LEATHERY WHEN YOU TAN (something you lot want so desperately).
theyre not even close to solely a person of color trait JFL at this fucking delusion its utter schitzophrenia. again, blue eyes ARE solely a white trait , way more than full lips. take off your contacts buddy

theyre not even close to solely a person of color trait JFL at this fucking delusion its utter schitzophrenia. again, blue eyes ARE solely a white trait , way more than full lips. take off your contacts buddy

I don't wear contacts and growing up I've usually been tagged as a "half breed" or a light POC because of these:
I've always acknowledged my lips, eyebrows, thick hair, natural "tan" and lashes as my ethnic features.
and now you want to claim, pick, and buy.

View attachment 2361213
I don't wear contacts and growing up I've usually been tagged as a "half breed" or a light POC because of these:

and now you want to claim, pick, and buy.
youre delusional if you think INDIANS have some like BBC lips on average

they have around the same lip thickness as white american pheno types utter tard

the only thing that you mentioned that's "solely" an ethnic feature is tan skin

and that means "white" in america. caucasian

quite a few white nationalists are very specific on what white actually is

long lashes arent a fucking primarily ethnic feature either of what a causasian is condisdered in america in 2023, jfl at this delusion. people i see with the best eyelashes legit look aryan as fuck like zac efron

this pheno is so common amongst white people holy at your delusion. dark eyebrows, long eyelashes

long lashes arent a fucking primarily ethnic feature either of what a causasian is condisdered in america in 2023, jfl at this delusion. people i see with the best eyelashes legit look aryan as fuck like zac efron
View attachment 2361221

this pheno is so common amongst white people holy at your delusion. dark eyebrows, long eyelashes
BECAUSE THOSE ARE MODELS AND CELEBRITIES WHO BUY.
STOP HOGGING GOOD ETHNIC TRAITS TO YOURSELF BECAUSE OF THE FEW WHITE CELEBRITIES WHO BUY.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
youre delusional if you think INDIANS have some like BBC lips on average
I'M ARAB, WITH SOME BLACK ADMIXTURE. NOT INDIAN.
they have around the same lip thickness as white american pheno types utter tard
View attachment 2361214

the only thing that you mentioned that's "solely" an ethnic feature is tan skin

and that means "white" in america. caucasian
BECAUSE YOU BUY THEM OR YOU PUNISH AND PEEL FOR TAN.
quite a few white nationalists are very specific on what white actually is
SO WHY, WHERE I LIVE, CAN PEOPLE TELL I'M A HALF BREED OR A LIGHT ETHNIC?

not even close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
BECAUSE THOSE ARE MODELS AND CELEBRITIES WHO BUY.
STOP HOGGING GOOD ETHNIC TRAITS TO YOURSELF BECAUSE OF THE FEW WHITE CELEBRITIES WHO BUY.
Schitzophrenic

Are you implying he did something to his eyelashes schitzo? He’s been the same since a child and I’ve met a plenty of white dudes who have dark long eyelashes it’s not some rare thing for white guys jfl. Idk what type of white peopls you live around they don’t as a majority have pale eyebrows and eyelashes

Schitzophrenic

Are you implying he did something to his eyelashes schitzo? He’s been the same since a child and I’ve met a plenty of white dudes who have dark long eyelashes it’s not some rare thing for white guys jfl. Idk what type of white peopls you live around they don’t as a majority have pale eyebrows and eyelashes
LONG BUT NOT DENSE OR BLACK. THEY PICK, BUY AND CLAIM.