This is Chad, if you don't look like this your not 8PSL

this is front camera lmao. if you dont look like this in frnot camera, brutal. not even inverted, idek how he always stares at the flash. i cant see when i make these videos
retard the inverted only looks weird to u
 
eyecolor pill deniers on suicidewatch rn

dude has the bone structure of a low chadlite/ htn yet there are users here calling him gigachad

5.75-6 PSL
most brutal pill is the alain delon avi pill
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30845


For all the copers saying he's not a Chad, look at the comments, first time I ever seen girls collectively agreeing on something saying he is in fact a mogger Chad.

Mid Chadlite cuz of that eye area and long midface and high gonial angle. Eye colour, eyelashes, lips, cheekbones, eyebrow thickness and body fat % are good though
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
I'M ARAB, WITH SOME BLACK ADMIXTURE. NOT INDIAN.

BECAUSE YOU BUY THEM OR YOU PUNISH AND PEEL FOR TAN.

SO WHY, WHERE I LIVE, CAN PEOPLE TELL I'M A HALF BREED OR A LIGHT ETHNIC?
View attachment 2361279
If that's what you actually look like then damn nigga. why are you here with 80k posts when you could be slaying
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
If that's what you actually look like then damn nigga. why are you here with 80k posts when you could be slaying
I'm Muslim and I'm in a long distance ltr. Gonna get married to her.
 
Scary looking eyes
 

Similar threads

young_vampire
Replies
10
Views
54
greekstatue
greekstatue
jflmeister
Replies
2
Views
36
bobstuckatmtn
bobstuckatmtn
timi_true subhuman
Replies
2
Views
45
timi_true subhuman
timi_true subhuman
jflmeister
Replies
0
Views
24
jflmeister
jflmeister
JuicyJerry
Replies
3
Views
37
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top