This is currently the strongest sunscreen on the market + gives you a slight tan (no white cast, good for ethnics and black people)

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
20220519 220457

It's called La Roche Posay Anthelios UVMUNE 400. There are two versions, one that has an invisible finish on your skin, and one that is tinted. The tinted one makes you look tanned. If you're super pale, it may look too dark and make you look like you have fake bronzer or spray tan on

It has top of the line filters:

-Uvinul A plus
-Avobenzone
-Tinosorb S
- Mexoryl XL
-Mexoryl SX
-Mexoryl 400

SPF 50+ UVB rating and 46 PPD rating

The unique thing about this sunscreen is a recent patented filter technology that protects far into the 400 nm UVA spectrum which is theorized to be where most UVA induced photoaging happens.

The tinted version is slightly more protective against the invisible version against blue light, infrared and visible light, some of which are thought to cause hyperpigmentation

If you're American, don't buy this. 90% of these filters are not FDA approved because they're lazy greedy jews that didn't bother testing the filters because it would cost them money, and American sunscreen clientele is 95% obese Anglo Saxon pale skinned cows that wanna whore out on the beach naked without burning their skin and erupting into puss filled blisters

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, Deleted member 17311 and 8 others
i use biore aqua watery gel

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
View attachment 1687751

It's called La Roche Posay Anthelios UVMUNE 400. There are two versions, one that has an invisible finish on your skin, and one that is tinted. The tinted one makes you look tanned. If you're super pale, it may look too dark and make you look like you have fake bronzer or spray tan on

-Uvinul A plus
-Avobenzone
-Tinosorb S
- Mexoryl XL
-Mexoryl SX
-Mexoryl 400

The unique thing about this sunscreen is a recent patented filter technology that protects far into the 400 nm UVA spectrum which is theorized to be where most UVA induced photoaging happens.

The tinted version is slightly more protective against the invisible version against blue light, infrared and visible light, some of which are thought to cause hyperpigmentation

If you're American, don't buy this. 90% of these filters are not FDA approved because they're lazy greedy jews that didn't bother testing the filters because it would cost them money, and American sunscreen clientele is 95% obese Anglo Saxon pale skinned cows that wanna whore out on the beach naked without burning their skin and erupting into puss filled blisters
So it’s better then the original Shaka fluid?

So it’s better then the original Shaka fluid?
Yes. Shaka fluid was pulled out of the market and replaced with this. The only difference is Mexoryl 400, Uvinul A plus (both mainly UVA filters) and higher amount of iron oxides in the formulation. Basically they fortified this sunscreens ability to filter out 400 nm in the upper UVA spectrum which almost all sunscreens today are missing.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and lasthope
Yes. Shaka fluid was pulled out of the market and replaced with this. The only difference is Mexoryl 400, Uvinul A plus (both mainly UVA filters) and higher amount of iron oxides in the formulation. Basically they fortified this sunscreens ability to filter out 400 nm in the upper UVA spectrum which almost all sunscreens today are missing.
Sounds amazing
Will buy this next

Looks the included tint natural?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Sounds amazing
Will buy this next

Looks the included tint natural?
If you put a lot it doesn't look good on pale skin and it will make you darker, so think if that's something you want. The invisible one is still very strong and leaves no cast

• +1
If you put a lot it doesn't look good on pale skin and it will make you darker, so think if that's something you want. The invisible one is still very strong and leaves no cast
Wait the tinted one has actually a better protection or what?

I am not ginger pale
Maybe firtzel 2.5

mirin I will buy it next

• +1
Wait the tinted one has actually a better protection or what?

I am not ginger pale
Maybe firtzel 2.5
The tinted one has better protection against hyperpigmentation and blue light (that comes from TV and phone screens. Generally the same protection against UVA

• +1
The tinted one has better protection against hyperpigmentation and blue light (that comes from TV and phone screens. Generally the same protection against UVA
Perfect for permarotters in front of screens like me

• +1
This mogs but that's a decent choice for the lower range of the UVA and full UVB spectrum
LRP mogs but it's not available in the US. Asian sunscreens are the only option for burgercels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angloidcel, bogii and Deleted member 19551
I just use zinc :feelshmm::tiny:

I just use zinc :feelshmm::tiny:
Unfortunately zinc oxide is terrible unless used in at least 5% concentration and at least 1.5 grams of the product, which for most people will result in a majorly cakey ghost like appearance, even for white people since zinc oxide is very white in color. It also produces free radicals. This chemical sunscreen is 100% and metabolically inert, doesn't disrupt endocrine, no carcinogens etc. It's tested using strict European consumer standards

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Unfortunately zinc oxide is terrible unless used in at least 5% concentration and at least 1.5 grams of the product, which for most people will result in a majorly cakey ghost like appearance, even for white people since zinc oxide is very white in color. It also produces free radicals. This chemical sunscreen is 100% and metabolically inert, doesn't disrupt endocrine, no carcinogens etc. It's tested using strict European consumer standards
25% micronized and it contains antioxidants :feelshmm:

• +1
25% micronized and it contains antioxidants :feelshmm:
If you don't mind the white cast it's good. Still, the combination of filters in that sunscreen offer better long UVA protection

Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Add me to your sister (tag list) in your future posts pl0x

What’s is your background information for all this knowledge y it have?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19551
Add me to your sister (tag list) in your future posts pl0x

What’s is your background information for all this knowledge y it have?
You want sources?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
No idc about sources

I just want to know why you learnt all this stuff and how old are you?
I'm 21. I'm interested in antiaging tbh. But unfortunately it was never a matter of knowing, but a matter of having enough money to get the said plastic surgery. I need to fucking work hard and become financially well off by the time I'm 30 tbh

Any time i've used La Roche Posay I've had breakouts on my face.

No thanks.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
i dont use cumscreen

has too much alcohol. u dont need that much sun protection

View attachment 1687751

-Uvinul A plus
-Avobenzone
-Tinosorb S
- Mexoryl XL
-Mexoryl SX
-Mexoryl 400

Too expensive

• +1
sadly its very expensive