@Ascended

• +1
Reactions: Flanked, gigacopecel, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Ugly or not...by 2300 this will all be curryland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 32321, 5.5psl and 2 others
Ugly or not...by 2300 this will all be curryland

It has no choice any more you can't arranged marriage max any more so every 1 is being forced to get better looking

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, hopecel and midlatinocel
Pheno failo impossible to fix it

I've seen curries with this look hurting puberty it's still over this guy is single digit body fat range which is rear for a curry in any other race you don't have to be this body fat range to be attractive but with curries you do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Indian subhumanity is GENERALLY caused by studycel culture + protein deficiency. Whenever someone tries to generalize all South Asian genetics together I already know they cannot be taken seriously about this subject

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel
Still shitskin tho

Indian subhumanity is GENERALLY caused by studycel culture + protein deficiency. Whenever someone tries to generalize all South Asian genetics together I already know they cannot be taken seriously about this subject

I'm talking about there anatomical traits that's what causes most to think curries are subhuman because curries store fat more easily

I'm talking about there anatomical traits that's what causes most to think curries are subhuman because curries store fat more easily
You're an example of how my point is applied
Making generalizations about curry genetics is flawed already because of the genetic diversity of India

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel
You're an example of how my point is applied
Making generalizations about curry genetics is flawed already because of the genetic diversity of India

Genetic diversity doesn't change the temporal climate or shared traits due to geographic proximity

During a cut that massive, autophagy will also eat away bad skin cells and inflammation causing bacteria.

You can see it in his skin tone and undertones which changed completely, from a medium to a golden brown.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Genetic diversity doesn't change the temporal climate or shared traits due to geographic proximity
You must be new

Literally more genetic variance between castes in the same location than Germans and Greeks

• Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
You must be new
View attachment 2392005
Literally more genetic variance between castes in the same location than Germans and Greeks

Your over exaggerating the differences yeah that's a large geographic distance but Germans and Italians share almost equal proportions of the same underlying populations that's not that big of a genetic distance

You must be new
View attachment 2392005
is this modern or ancient? europe has had alot of mixing and wars in more recent times, this would be like comparing a white person from teh US and a white looking native american.

is this modern or ancient? europe has had alot of mixing and wars in more recent times, this would be like comparing a white person from teh US and a white looking native american.

Pretty sure it's modern

Pretty sure it's modern
I was looking at the people from both castes and they dont have wildly different apperances, both look pajeets, unless in the gene pool of the higher castes has more indo european features that can be inherited and some look indo aryan and others look gigapajeet.