This is fascinating!

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Extreme femininity and extreme masculinity. Research shows that women with very feminine faces (giga stacies) prefer men with very masculine faces (gigachads) and vice versa.

Attachments

• 667D519F-DFE4-4F3A-9281-28A821EA47A7.gif
    667D519F-DFE4-4F3A-9281-28A821EA47A7.gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 26
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
dn know, thanks for the looksmaxxing tip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295
give this man the Nobel Prize!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8165 and .*my*.
Extreme masculinity is turnoff.. You need to have some balance between your bones and fats.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and .*my*.
No Im deadly serious. Women really dont prefer Extreme masculinity.. Too Ogre is turnoff.
This is basically the extremely masculine morph. Tell me that girls don’t find him attractive.

Attachments

• 6DCBB8FA-C338-429E-8131-C992BCF1CD5C.png
    6DCBB8FA-C338-429E-8131-C992BCF1CD5C.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
I can see why a balance is important, having a female with high E and male with average T will result in a soyboy child
and above average female child and vice versa
I noticed that if the sister is a stacey, then the brother is usually ugly, and if the brother is a chad then sister is ugly

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
This is basically the extremely masculine morph. Tell me that girls don’t find him attractive.

That is not ogre. Its little bit hard to explain.. Too much is never good. Im just saying.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
I can see why a balance is important, having a female with high E and male with average T will result in a soyboy child
and above average female child and vice versa
I noticed that if the sister is a stacey, then the brother is usually ugly, and if the brother is a chad then sister is ugly
so in your opinion high progesterone mom and high T dad is ideal?

so in your opinion high progesterone mom and high T dad is ideal?
and mid levels E mom and mid levels T father might be ideal
I am not sure how true it is, but it does seem to happen based on what I see
I have a few girls in my school which are populaor and above average with incel brothers who are gaming alone 24/7

and mid levels E mom and mid levels T father might be ideal
I am not sure how true it is, but it does seem to happen based on what I see
I have a few girls in my school which are populaor and above average with incel brothers who are gaming alone 24/7
Anyone would turn into incel if they don’t do sports while young. Genetics aren’t enough.

Anyone would turn into incel if they don’t do sports while young. Genetics aren’t enough.
Giga cope, doing sports since a young age can help you in many but if your face is ugly then its probably because of the genes

• +1
Giga cope, doing sports since a young age can help you in many but if your face is ugly then its probably because of the genes
No shit. All I’m saying is that the most attractive men on the planet are very athletic and have been their whole life.

No shit. All I’m saying is that the most attractive men on the planet are very athletic and have been their whole life.
because attractiveness with men is associated with high testosterone and good hormonal profile
which helps you with being athletic

• +1
because attractiveness with men is associated with high testosterone and good hormonal profile
which helps you with being athletic
yeah and its not the other way round :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: hahah