This is for @BitchBoy

im not arab+ ur 3/4 iranian (sand nigger)
You arabs wish you were persian, I have literally seen arabs larp as persian

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
You arabs wish you were persian, I have literally seen arabs larp as persian
Im not arab nor do I want to be persian, shitskin. No one wants to be persian sand nigger.

• +1
Shitskin. No1 ethnic/shitskin trait is obsessing about your skin tone.
Your the one obsessing over my skin tone, repeatedly calling me shitskin, I am simply correcting you

• +1
Im not arab nor do I want to be persian, shitskin. No one wants to be persian sand nigger.
Average skin tone map : r/Maps

Who's the real shitskin? My ancestors built empires, yours created islam and fucked 9 year olds

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and PrinceLuenLeoncur
GODDMAN THIS NIGGER UGLY AS FUCK

@ConfusedBolivian thats the htbs youve been fucking you ugly Ernesto ass spanish rape cuck
Little bitchboy

Who's the real shitskin? My ancestors built empires, yours created islam and fucked 9 year olds
Nigger pulled out a map and wrote an essay to cope with being shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: kebab

Shitskin+ islam is beautiful mashAllah+ my ancestors did not create islam+ where tf do you think im from retard ?

• +1
You fat mentally ill virgin nigger you are irrelevant nobody is talking to you
Little bitchboy

You’ll alwyas be a bitchboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Shitskin+ islam is beautiful mashAllah+ my ancestors did not create islam+ where tf do you think im from retard ?
Fuck mohammed police be upon him fuch abu bakr fuck umar fuck all of those pedos

• +1
Fuck mohammed police be upon him fuch abu bakr fuck umar fuck all of those pedos
Cornball traitor, you will beg for mercy on the day of judgement.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Cornball traitor, you will beg for mercy on the day of judgement.
No, I will enter the kingdom of heaven, by the sacrifice of jesus

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: appealmaxed, BitchBoy and kebab
  • +1
Why are you friends with one of them, you traitor
I can be friends with muslims as a christian you cuck. Lol love your neighbour faggot

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and kebab
No, I will enter the kingdom of heaven, by the sacrifice of jesus
i dont argue about religion with anyone that is religious as we should all be brothers and i respect others beliefs but YOU are a faggot and you will go to hell.

• JFL
i dont argue about religion with anyone that is religious as we should all be brothers and i respect others beliefs but ur a faggot and you will go to hell.
So will bitchboy according to your logic. And you will go to jannah and fuck 72 young virgins while ur wife watches, right?

• +1
So will bitchboy according to your logic.
No ? I said that you will go to hell even if your beliefs are real as you go against it and you are full of hatred.
And you will go to jannah and fuck 72 young virgins while ur wife watches, right?
I can do whatever I want there if I go lol.

So will bitchboy according to your logic. And you will go to jannah and fuck 72 young virgins while ur wife watches, right?
Keep coping shitskin youre the one bringing religion into this we just called you a cuck

No ? I said that you will go to hell even if your beliefs are real as you go against it and you are full of hatred.

I can do whatever I want there if I go lol.
Hypocrite

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and kebab
Care to explain ?
Your also being hateful, and you as a muslim have no bussiness being here. Your only purpose here is to increase your chances of commiting zina

• +1
Your also being hateful
Against you? sure
Your only purpose here is to increase your chances of commiting zina
No lol. Looks is everything in our society, reapect from others, money, status, better looking wife etc.. + we all have our flaws and sins innit.

• +1
  • +1
Your also being hateful, and you as a muslim have no bussiness being here. Your only purpose here is to increase your chances of commiting zina
We are sinners too bro. Both of us have commited adultery. Sin is not a red flag it is a disease that we work to cure

• Love it
Reactions: kebab
We are sinners too bro. Both of us have commited adultery. Sin is not a red flag it is a disease that we work to cure
Yeah so tell your boyfriend to stop telling people that they're going to hell as if he's god

• +1
Yeah so tell your boyfriend to stop telling people that they're going to hell as if he's god
It’s just banter. Go to hell faggot, etc.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and kebab
Its not that deep muchacho

• Ugh..
should ve said « might ». Not that deep tho faggot.

• Ugh..
Whats wrong with @BitchBoy ?

i couldnt imagine someone called Bitchboy being anything over 5'5 tbh tbh

• Ugh..