swaggyp1
Luminary
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2022
- Posts
- 6,226
- Reputation
- 8,027
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
it's because the dad has lived a life of serving his wife for nothing in return, so he can't accept a reality where his son surpasses him
TBH a lot of these blue-pilled educationmaxxed career focused guys just get married early with MTBs and seem quite happy.
Their wives have taken countless bwc’sTBH a lot of these blue-pilled educationmaxxed career focused guys just get married early with MTBs and seem quite happy.
I call BS, I know a lot of people like this and the more you get to know them the more you realize how it's a front. Many of them haven't had sex for like 10 yearsTBH a lot of these blue-pilled educationmaxxed career focused guys just get married early with MTBs and seem quite happy.
I call BS, I know a lot of people like this and the more you get to know them the more you realize how it's a front. Many of them haven't had sex for like 10 years
haha no but my mayo father was like this too, I'm not sure how I escaped my bloodlines fateAre you Asian?
You seem to have this down 100%
The married ones?I call BS, I know a lot of people like this and the more you get to know them the more you realize how it's a front. Many of them haven't had sex for like 10 years
there's a great vlog by Roninman on YT where he explains the life of married Japanese men, basically sex stops the moment they have their last childThey’re married but get rejected by their wives?
Brutal
Yeah make sure your son is bullied everywhere and rejected by every single girl lolA high IQ well educated indivisual that will contribute for the benefit of society and advance humanity as a whole?
What terrible awful parents they are @David Rothschild
Why aren't they encouraging him to be a tryhard twink that wears nail polish and makes cringy tiktoks
![]()
yes but probably also rings true for any form of very LTRThe married ones?
There is no bullying in Harvard my brotherYeah make sure your son is bullied everywhere and rejected by every single girl lol
What about 18 years before Harvard bhai?There is no bullying in Harvard my brother
There is no bullying in Harvard my brother
You probably won't meet them if you have finished HarvardHarvard means nothing when you’re on the street and Jamal and DeAndre are about to beat you into the ground
No if you go work in a big city like NYC, Los Angeles, San Frn you will see a lot of them.You probably won't meet them if you have finished Harvard
You probably won't meet them if you have finished Harvard
*if they're white and at least MTN lookswise*TBH a lot of these blue-pilled educationmaxxed career focused guys just get married early with MTBs and seem quite happy.