This is how I look after work (gritty look)

D

Deleted member 6409

Silver
working in the heating and lifting/moving very heavy stuff is the only way to give you that true gritty look which is a very good looksmax

gymming and tanning will never do that. Gymming just gives u fake muscle and strength and tanning just looks weird in real life

this me after work btw

E10AAC26 2D8B 4B4A BE02 E6EFFC4B5F47

Which is a very good looksmin* JFL at wanting to beat your body up and age yourself faster. Also there’s no such thing as fake muscles, gym or not, natural or not. You’re either muscular or you’re not. That’s it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, jesuischriste and Lawton88
depressing home decor tbh

Wh
working in the heating and lifting/moving very heavy stuff is the only way to give you that true gritty look which is a very good looksmax

gymming and tanning will never do that. Gymming just gives u fake muscle and strength and tanning just looks weird in real life

this me after work btw

View attachment 1140156
What’s your height

Looks like @GigaChang

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
You want to look like you haven’t aged a day past 20 and never worked a day in your life, not like a 40 year old factory worker JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 12688 and 3 others
even if you try harder you are still a chop suey

Which is a very good looksmin* JFL at wanting to beat your body up and age yourself faster. Also there’s no such thing as fake muscles, gym or not, natural or not. You’re either muscular or you’re not. That’s it.
Yep I think some people get that impression because most gym guys aren't good at armwrestling and things like that due to not training their grip. People that just work and don't lift need to get in the MMA ring or take on a top olympic wrestler and tell them their gym muscles are fake muscles.