This is how I soft max!

aqualix

aqualix

Iron
Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Posts
7
Reputation
4
I’m not one for hard maxxing,
I think it has high risks and some of us don’t want to take those risks, here’s my guide on how I soft max

First thing I do is wash my face once a day, at night, then I will apply volufline for under eyes and chin, this will build fa cells and lipids, covering under eye blood circulation, and projection on the chin, bone smashes will be very hard to do on chin, that’s why this held, there’s so much muscle on your chin, the bone can gonna be hit at the bottom.

Then I was apply under eye syrum, and red bean gel (works really well for me), then I apply nose tape, and eyebrow and lash syrum, the ordinary has the best lash and brow syrum, I’ve seen results in 3-4 days

POSSIBLY HARD MAXXING

BONE SMASHING
I don’t know if this is considered hard maxxing, I bone smashes, brow ridge, zygotes, ramus, gonions, chin, I’ve seen little to no diffrence in bs your infras volufline is the best for that, and WAYYY less risky,

DERMA STAMP
I have plenty of cologne production, but I get a lot of closed comodomes, this helps insanely, so after I apply red bean gel, but I derma stamp deep on my bones mashing areas, this will stimulate fibrosis even more.

CUTS
I have not cut my medial cantus quite yet, I do plan on it (DO AT YOUR OWN RISK), I use the sharp part of a floss, and little cuts to the corners of mouth, over time it will widen, no scaring, just straight widening

MICROCURRENT
this has to be my favorite thing, buy a micro current facial message device for 20 bucks, easiest way to get slimmer cheeks, and sharpen jawline, apply a moisturize before, and put it on the max shock, the moisturizer will dry and you won’t feel the shock after doing one side, I advise using hypocloric acid and just a few sprays, the moisturizer will be wet and you’ll feel the shock, I spread jawline cheeks and then other jawline and cheek 5 minutes each part

EXERCISE
all of them are cope, but hyoid training is real, I’ve seen many results on other, including myself, rapidly open and close you mouth as fast as possible for 1 minute, do it 3 times a day

That’s everything I’ve really done, I plan on peptides, I’m just a poorcell, comment for any question, this is most of my soft maxxing, I’ve tried a lot of things and all these work the best for me, and definitely for others, think of this as a starter kit, until you can trully moneymax, make it out the greyslums, and giga, truecell out.
 
  • +1
Reactions: peythegrey

Similar threads

erdemwantstoascend
Replies
36
Views
182
erdemwantstoascend
erdemwantstoascend
O
Replies
3
Views
84
iywujjffvjkiure
I
K
Replies
5
Views
75
dumbassnga
dumbassnga
jov.69
Replies
3
Views
38
psycho.
psycho.
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
0
Views
9
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top