THIS IS HOW MOST OF THIS FOURM IS GONNA END UP

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Most people on this fourm have given, were gonna be just like this guy. Rotting in a basment eating proccesd foods

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
ive only dm'd 4 users here and theyre chadlite so i doubt it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, UndiagnosedSchizo and SntDomistheRealChad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, HitAndRun, Deleted member 27987 and 2 others
Garbage food.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, HitAndRun and Deleted member 27987
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and HitAndRun
Most people on this fourm have given, were gonna be just like this guy. Rotting in a basment eating proccesd foods

Mirin his ldar skills

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
I’m in America and I eat way better than that despite our country being fatter.
yes exactly british food is abosulte dogshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, HitAndRun and Aladin
Better than homelesness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Zenis
white people

• JFL
Norway t-shirt too. How fitting to predict how I’ll most likely end up

• JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL

If he shaves that mess of facial hair, grows hair out and gets on tren. He'd mog half the ppl here. He possibly looks tall too but ig some ppl just dont want to be better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and UndiagnosedSchizo
I am even worse. No job, no friends, no sex. No career, dicklet, manlet

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Vermilioncore
If he shaves that mess of facial hair, grows hair out and gets on tren. He'd mog half the ppl here. He possibly looks tall too but ig some ppl just dont want to be better
ya true hes white as well, also bimax or jaw fillers would do wonder

• JFL
ya true hes white as well, also bimax or jaw fillers would do wonder
Its not even abt skin tone just looking at his bone harmony etc. He has potential cuz i live in the same country he does, and with his aspects he can pull a good niche

• +1
  • JFL
you got a lower 3rd if thats you
A complete dogshit waste of lower third in my case. Would be much more useful on someone NT with good brain chemistry

• JFL
me but with raw meat to give my life some kind of meaning

• JFL
Its not even abt skin tone just looking at his bone harmony etc. He has potential cuz i live in the same country he does, and with his aspects he can pull a good niche
true and i can tell hes tall by his long neck. also working his neck would help alot

• JFL
A complete dogshit waste of lower third in my case. Would be much more useful on someone NT with good brain chemistry
cant be worse then me.

• JFL
I’ve been doing that since 2010 so maybe it was over for me since before I knew

• JFL

• JFL
  • JFL
I’m 41 I turn 42 in November
over, im probably gonna end up like that non nt is brutal unless im pretending to be someone else which i cant do in real life

• JFL
over, im probably gonna end up like that non nt is brutal unless im pretending to be someone else which i cant do in real life
Cmon bud just be like me, it ain’t too bad. Sitting down with a bucket of fried chicken watching the simpsons. You youngins don’t know how good y’all got it. Back in 1982 I remember playing outside

• +1
  • JFL
Cmon bud just be like me, it ain’t too bad. Sitting down with a bucket of fried chicken watching the simpsons. You youngins don’t know how good y’all got it. Back in 1982 I remember playing outside
you were like 1 in 82 you dont remeber shit. and ngl it doesnt sound too bad

• JFL
you were like 1 in 82 you dont remeber shit. and ngl it aint too bad
wel 1984ish I do remember being little and playing outside. We didn’t have all this technology like you young bloods. This world is broken

• JFL
wel 1984ish I do remember being little and playing outside. We didn’t have all this technology like you young bloods. This world is broken
this sounds kinda satire but if you were an old head you would be speaking like this anyway

• JFL
this sounds kinda satire but if you were an old head you would be speaking like this anyway
what sound like satire? you think we had technology back then we didn’t. We had computers but most households couldn’t afford it

• JFL
what sound like satire? you think we had technology back then we didn’t. We had computers but most households couldn’t afford it
i mean like the “young bloods” shit man. but ya back then nobody hsd computers thats true i wasent calling that satire

• JFL
i mean like the “young bloods” shit man. but ya back then nobody hsd computers thats true i wasent calling that satire
I’m not old 42 is still on the young side but y’all are really young and should be loving your lives

• JFL
I’m not old 42 is still on the young side but y’all are really young and should be loving your lives
42 is like half your lifespan your middle aged. man im trying but nobody ever talks to me and i just go to school and rot everyday while seeing other people happy with each other and worst of all couples.

• JFL
42 is like half your lifespan your middle aged. man im trying but nobody ever talks to me and i just go to school and rot everyday while seeing other people happy with each other and worst of all couples.
One day you’ll be an old fart like me that jumps out of his window and bursts like a watermelon. Fruit Ninja type shit innit crony ☠️ muhahahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and UndiagnosedSchizo
One day you’ll be an old fart like me that jumps out of his window and bursts like a watermelon. Fruit Ninja type shit innit crony ☠️ muhahahahaha
over for me

• So Sad
ive seen like 8 i think
What rating system are you using? Everyone I saw is like a ltn and I keep getting rated ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and UndiagnosedSchizo
What rating system are you using? Everyone I saw is like a ltn and I keep getting rated ltn
1-10 subhuman(1-3) ltn to htn(4-6) chadlite to gigachad(7-9) and terrachad anything over 9

• JFL
1-10 subhuman(1-3) ltn to htn(4-6) chadlite to gigachad(7-9) and terrachad anything over 9
Lol you only need 1-3 to rate. Everyone on here is a subhuman

Lol you only need 1-3 to rate. Everyone on here is a subhuman
90% i would say i mean if your ltn-htn unless your autist you have hope so why would you be rotting here