This is how my parents basically want me to look

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Kraken
They always say to get a buzzcut (but only every 2-3 months to save money), wearing glasses is good, and they tried to fight me about getting braces for years until they finally caved in, and said that acne made me more masculine

They also said nobody cares about how you look as a man, it’s about how hard you work

ED2B6522 4BEB 471C A8D6 D7F0E259D02C
F2C72DB2 6E77 4133 A095 0859CB8A3DC1

They didn’t get their perfect obedient son, like the guy above

Instead this what they get (lasik soon)

A problem child who disobeys their directions in terms of everything (except career and moneymaxxing)
71D89717 0C47 43F1 B2C9 7689B0D5E853
1DF16914 018B 4E3B 9EA6 6505CFD87AD5

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, Shrek2OnDvD, geezcel and 5 others
did you have jaw implant/fillers done?

>inb4 nah brah i just mewed

They always say to get a buzzcut (but only every 2-3 months to save money), wearing glasses is good, and they tried to fight me about getting braces for years until they finally caved in, and said that acne made me more masculine

They also said nobody cares about how you look as a man, it’s about how hard you work

View attachment 1923464View attachment 1923465

A problem child who disobeys their directions in terms of everything (except career and moneymaxxing)
View attachment 1923468View attachment 1923469
Ofc. Asians are the best betabuxxers, after all.

they want us to listen and take it like good little boys,but beta male awakening is here
no longer beatbux and nerd max for your bluepilled parents,take control of your self
they dont know anything about the real world except their boomer relatives/social circle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 17920
Bluepilled ethnic parents are the fucking worst, they actively encourage you to make the worst possible decisions in almost every area

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and justinzayn

View attachment 1923464View attachment 1923465

View attachment 1923468View attachment 1923469
Working hard is for fools. Anyways, get you a good pair of clippers and cut your own hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 23017
Bluepilled ethnic parents are the fucking worst, they actively encourage you to make the worst possible decisions in almost every area

I’d say there is one avenue where they encourage you to make good decisions: school/money/career

There it’s ACTUALLY GOOD to take their advice

Everything else? Forget it

Working hard is for fools. Anyways, get you a good pair of clippers and cut your own hair.

Did that before

Had to shave my head since it was so bad

Took me months to recover

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Just moneymaxx for hookers theory

I’d say there is one avenue where they encourage you to make good decisions: school/money/career

There it’s ACTUALLY GOOD to take their advice

Everything else? Forget it
Idk man, my parents banned me from trading even though I was making profit

they want us to listen and take it like good little boys,but beta male awakening is here
no longer beatbux and nerd max for your bluepilled parents,take control of your self
they dont know anything about the real world except their boomer relatives/social circle

This

My parents can’t even interact with the outside world, since their English is extremely limited

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Did that before

Had to shave my head since it was so bad

Took me months to recover
It's trial and error. Gotta be willing to f*ck it up more than a few times and not shave it all off when you do. It's a good exercise in confidence as well. Being able to go out with a completely jacked up backwoods haircut and not be shy. Eventually you'll get good at cutting your own hair.

Wow chad, you're such a rebel :aheago:

Historically they're not wrong. People of asian ancestry have the most paternal ancestors compared to other races. Euros have around twice as many maternal ancestors as paternal ones while in asians the difference is only around 10%. It means there was almost no selective pressure on Asian males hence why they're so low T and ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back