THIS IS HOW PEAK MASCULINITY LOOKS LIKE [UNBELIEVABLE]

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger

A33E5803 D580 4DFB 9C38 9C9871AF7E6F

This is the type of nigga that will fuck your blonde Norwegian sister in the ass and have your father look at them while they're in action

D9B76FA8 B32D 4040 B482 E5B25E44A6F7

This is the nigga that's gone beat you til you get in a coma and they do some amateur Gloryholes with his homies and your mum

B983B166 C782 4C49 8FFB C2BD77FAA563

7A6567D3 91DC 4EF6 821D 43F9A18DC667

This is the nigga that will go to a club and plow his way through, sending twinks scattering across the dancefloor just by touching them

44415356 CCE0 4D69 9389 B607F583E81F

This is the nigga that one should strive to be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ratdick77

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2403 and VIP in hell
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621
i fear no Nigger.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Is this him?!
Attention to the whole forum: we found @ratdick77 😦
he is mixed
9b63c8573c315b56e480272fd489e5f1

this is him pelase pray for him:(
B7A9C4B9 EB35 4D32 8B8B 047F4D2BBCBF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 3073
LOL if ur not a dark triad bad boy king usurper

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, lookismfugee and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
What a boss

0023065cde37e5e20272a67fc6e4e6dc.jpg
h-e-l-i-o-n-k-i-n-g-4322117.png

• +1
I'm a low T blonde soyboy

• +1
I'd break that nigga in thickest spot with a single punch

20200204 235941

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps and auboutduprecipice
jfl i would brutally punch him to hell. just seeing this give me blood rush of willing to fight. 😈

• +1
jfl i would brutally punch him to hell. just seeing this give me blood rush of willing to fight. 😈
keep coping you little perma-virgin cuck. he'd swipe you off the earth with one single jab

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
height mogged by a boxing dummy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc, Deleted member 5258 and 2 others
keep coping you little perma-virgin cuck. he'd swipe you off the earth with one single jab
i'll love to fight unironically. gives me total adrénaline. if you think he can beat me i'll be happy to fight him

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and VIP in hell
JFL at this roided nigger manlet. He's so slow I would punch him 10 times while he would punch me once lmao. Also hes so out of shape that his heart will explode after trying to punch more than 2 minutes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Over and 1 other person
Aren't you white yourself? Why are you fantasizing about some BBC raping white women? Kys you fucking cuckold wanker.

• +1
Aren't you white yourself? Why are you fantasizing about some BBC raping white women? Kys you fucking cuckold wanker.
jfl at this autist

im a med latino admixtured badboy from south america

i give zero fucks about nordic women and how rapefugees dick them down

i think that little cucky boi got pinched where it hurts

7E9D430B 050E 425D BF73 165F7186A6A3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
jfl at this autist

im a med latino admixtured badboy from south america

i give zero fucks about nordic women and how rapefugees dick them down

i think that little cucky boi got pinched where it hurts

View attachment 347416View attachment 347416View attachment 347416
JFL you're still white. You're just another soyboy who wanks to blacked. Your father must be so proud of his CUCK son.
These are the moments I hate this forum, having to see disgusting maggots like you and your low iq wanker posts.

• +1
JFL you're still white. You're just another soyboy who wanks to blacked. Your father must be so proud of his CUCK son.
These are the moments I hate this forum, having to see disgusting maggots like you and your low iq wanker posts.
View attachment 347421
jfl at your pathetic devotion to my thread

just because i mentioned how that nigger could and would fuck your nordicuck sister you throw a tantrum lmfao

swallow the truth my friend, it aint that hard

your whitey women are getting raped in the ass. also when i say white i refer to nordics, meds are
olive

because we have the golden skin color, not the pale pink faggot ass tone

877A40AD A1EF 4FCA 9BF5 F2956252D763

as a med i respect my ex-slaves, aka niggers, since theyre doing what my ancestors also did. fuck nordic bitches

its over for nordicucks like u

3547A7FE 459A 469A B859 EFCEFDFFA1E0

• +1
jfl at your pathetic devotion to my thread

just because i mentioned how that nigger could and would fuck your nordicuck sister you throw a tantrum lmfao

swallow the truth my friend, it aint that hard

your whitey women are getting raped in the ass. also when i say white i refer to nordics, meds are
olive

because we have the golden skin color, not the pale pink faggot ass tone

View attachment 347428

as a med i respect my ex-slaves, aka niggers, since theyre doing what my ancestors also did. fuck nordic bitches

its over for nordicucks like u

View attachment 347433
I almost feel like sticking this so EVERYONE can see what kind of a cuck you are. I don't care what you believe you are, but you're BBC riding soyboy. YOU MUST BE A FAG, THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SO HORNY FOR BBC.

• +1
I almost feel like sticking this so EVERYONE can see what kind of a cuck you are. I don't care what you believe you are, but you're BBC riding soyboy. YOU MUST BE A FAG, THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SO HORNY FOR BBC.
View attachment 347438
i think you're traumatized from either being a niggerloving faggot or a rape victim. i bet actually both

first of all, how am i white? i told you im an admixtured latino med

second, how am i dickriding people that dont even exist in my country? there's no niggers in Argentina, literally less than 1% of the population is black. so even if i was white it wouldn't make sense considering i cant get cucked here

third, why are you so obsessed with my threads always? do you have something to tell me?

theres other ways to break the ice, i hope u know that. closet boi

3A2575C9 AC1D 4E1E A2F0 0DB930600F0E

• +1
second, how am i dickriding people that dont even exist in my country? there's no niggers in Argentina, literally less than 1% of the population is black. so even if i was white it wouldn't make sense considering i cant get cucked here

third, why are you so obsessed with my threads always? do you have something to tell me?

theres other ways to break the ice, i hope u know that. closet boi

View attachment 347448View attachment 347448View attachment 347448
It doesn't matter where you live, you will still fantasize every night about a fat black faggot inseminating your bum while stroking your 3 inch micropenis with tweezers. And I'm not obsessed with your threads, I very rarely even open them, because I know the typical quality of your threads. Today however I was so insanely bored I forced myself to open your shitty thread, now however, I deeply regret after seeing this absolute cuckold fest.
And no, I have nothing to tell you. You wish I was gay, so you wouldn't feel so alone with yourself in here.
Aku

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SayNoToRotting
https://looksmax.org/attachments/aku-png.347458/

• +1
It doesn't matter where you live, you will still fantasize every night about a fat black faggot inseminating your bum while stroking your 3 inch micropenis with tweezers. And I'm not obsessed with your threads, I very rarely even open them, because I know the typical quality of your threads. Today however I was so insanely bored I forced myself to open your shitty thread, now however, I deeply regret after seeing this absolute cuckold fest.
And no, I have nothing to tell you. You wish I was gay, so you wouldn't feel so alone with yourself in here.
View attachment 347458
stop ridiculing yourself, nordifag, and accept your total defeat.

you came to my thread to get impaled by a med bull, because thats what you love. you absolute twinkish brittle faggot.

you actually wish us meds were white so you could appropriate our culture and achievements too.

never forget that us meds are a whole different race from nordics, you dont want to accept that. but you have nothing to do with us lmfao

my bloodline conquered and built empires, meanwhile your low iq albino hapas were throwing stones at each other and getting their women stolen from them by us

259F7E47 3514 47A6 9E6C 5BB9C8E7B107

ive already finished with you here, wont even reply if you answer again.

you fell for some low effort shitpost about a nigger punching a bob dummy and hypothetically fucking your whore of a sami mother 🤣

its indeed over for both you and @SayNoToRotting , aka your boyfriend nordicuck larping as a degenerate nigger that also dicks you down (your preferred fantasy)

you've been tossed around my thread for too long now, back to where you belong dog

13298EA8 CE35 44D1 BB0B 17794E50C8EA

• +1
stop ridiculing yourself, nordifag, and accept your total defeat.

you came to my thread to get impaled by a med bull, because thats what you love. you absolute twinkish brittle faggot.

you actually wish us meds were white so you could appropriate our culture and achievements too.

never forget that us meds are a whole different race from nordics, you dont want to accept that. but you have nothing to do with us lmfao

my bloodline conquered and built empires, meanwhile your low iq albino hapas were throwing stones at each other and getting their women stolen from them by us

View attachment 347462

ive already finished with you here, wont even reply if you answer again.

you fell for some low effort shitpost about a nigger punching a bob dummy and hypothetically fucking your whore of a sami mother 🤣

its indeed over for both you and @SayNoToRotting , aka your boyfriend nordicuck larping as a degenerate nigger that also dicks you down (your preferred fantasy)

you've been tossed around my thread for too long now, back to where you belong dog

View attachment 347467
I'm more closely related to average med than you will ever be. You're a mutt, a crossbreed between indian whores and disgusting ugly peasants who were forced to leave their own countries due to being too subhuman to get a woman in their own countries.

AND THERE'S NO POINT IN DENYING IT ANYMORE, YOU WERE CAUGHT FANTASIZING ABOUT BLACK COCKS, AND NOW YOU'RE PANICKING AND TRYING TO SAVE LAST CRUMBS OF YOUR STAINED HONOR.
You are a disgrace to even your incel ancestors.
Conquistador

And nice essay bro, YOU ACTUALLY SPENT 20 MINUTES TO WRITE THAT TEXT WALL FULL OF SHIT? Get a life, you loser.
ps. not gonna reply anymore, don't write another

Last edited:
  • +1
come here bababam bahahm bam bam come here pieouch batz bababam bam bam bam bababm come here DONT GET THE MUSCLES CONFUSED BAAAM come here bam bam come here bam bam
for the deaf incels

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back