This is how stacylites look like

These girls want muscle tanned tall high t thug chad

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
@forevergymcelling @AspiringMogger @kumquat @WishIwasChico @mrriceguy @quemirasmanv2 @andy9432

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and AspiringMogger
Best out of those is:
3469286_E9320A7C-2142-46FF-9C56-BB0430A9C0A9.png

She has the stacy pheno.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 23772 and Deleted member 18522
Best out of those is:
3469286_E9320A7C-2142-46FF-9C56-BB0430A9C0A9.png

She has the stacy pheno.
i think her and lucia were the best. The reason why i didnt rate them stacy is because i dont know how they look without makeup, but yeah they have the baseline for the stacy tier

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i think her and lucia were the best. The reason why i didnt rate them stacy is because i dont know how they look without makeup, but yeah they have the baseline for the stacy tier
Yeah we have the same taste. Her and lucia are stacy(lite) tier.

The rest idk, probably HTB and frauding in pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 23772
I don't know how they look like without make-up, but 2 and 5 have the makings of a Stacy. Tiers don't really matter anyway, you're fuckable or you're not.

Everyone here would fuck all 5, except for the closeted gay ones who look at them and their first thought is something like "none of them would be looksmatched with O'Pry".

• +1
Reactions: robtical and Deleted member 23772
everyone in this forum is so retarded nobody said a thing about them being obviously stacies. ive seen girls like these 5 times in my life AT MOST, and i have a very active life unlike most of these forum members. these are OBVIOUSLY full blown stacies. stacylites are 1/100 girls, wich i see daily in my area. the ones you posted are 1/50.000, except for number 4 n 5 that are closer to 1/500. 3 is making a weird face so cant judge

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 23772
everyone in this forum is so retarded nobody said a thing about them being obviously stacies. ive seen girls like these 5 times in my life AT MOST, and i have a very active life unlike most of these forum members. these are OBVIOUSLY full blown stacies. stacylites are 1/100 girls, wich i see daily in my area. the ones you posted are 1/50.000, except for number 4 n 5 that are closer to 1/500. 3 is making a weird face so cant judge
yea, like i said to moggergaston because they wear makeup, i cant rate em stacy yet. But they have the pheno for it so stacylite for them so far

2 of them are instagram influencers lucia is victoria brono and Johanna is sarahcrumbleleg I think or atleast they look like them
Yeah sara crumbleleg was easy to spot. She’s STACY nothing less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
This is my ranking system:
Attractive white woman=Stacey
Average white woman=Stacey lite
White passing ethnic stacey=htb
Stacey ethnic=ltb
Everything else=subhuman

All those girls are auto stacey to me.