This is how the Gooks started CORONA

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
AND PEOPLE WONDER HOW THEY GOT CORONA :lul:
Video shows woman devouring bat amid coronavirus outbreak

Must be
God's Gandy's righteous divine punishment sent down unto the gook savages for this :sick::

https://youtu.be/-R9xRxE8xVE

Look how they laugh in their disgusting sin, prideful faces full of blissful ignorance of the havoc that will inevitably wreck by their own disgusting vermin yellow hand.

Let them laugh a little, for much more they will weep whence they perish for their sins against the glory of his creation.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15943, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 12827 and 9 others
evil communist asia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others

God doesn't look like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and NarcyChadlite
AND PEOPLE WONDER HOW THEY GOT CORONA :lul:
Video shows woman devouring bat amid coronavirus outbreak

Must be
God's Gandy's righteous divine punishment sent down unto the gook savages for this :sick::

https://youtu.be/-R9xRxE8xVE

Look how they laugh in their disgusting sin, prideful faces full of blissful ignorance of the havoc that will inevitably wreck by their own disgusting vermin yellow hand.

Let them laugh a little, for much more they will weep whence they perish for their sins against the glory of his creation.
View attachment 794138View attachment 794139View attachment 794140

Downloadfile 5

Boobs

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wholesome, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 13994 and 5 others
honestly asia is a cucked continent we would do better off without

i bet the world would be a better place without asia tbh

a reminder: the middle east is in asia, india and china are in asia, north korea is in asia. too many subhuman gooks are in asia and a lot of people who commit suicide are also in asia.

not only would you be doing them a service, but you'd be doing the whole world a huge favor. can you imagine how clear the world would be.

the green earth agenda should be to get rid of asia. that is the final blackpill buddyboyos.

maybe we can discuss what to do with africans afterwards (jk dont kill me low inhib niggercels)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 13994, 3rdworldcountry and 4 others
honestly asia is a cucked continent we would do better off without

i bet the world would be a better place without asia tbh

a reminder: the middle east is in asia, india and china are in asia, north korea is in asia. too many subhuman gooks are in asia and a lot of people who commit suicide are also in asia.

not only would you be doing them a service, but you'd be doing the whole world a huge favor. can you imagine how clear the world would be.

the green earth agenda should be to get rid of asia. that is the final blackpill buddyboyos.

maybe we can discuss what to do with africans afterwards (jk dont kill me low inhib niggercels)
oh how could i forget, (((THEY))) LIVE IN THE MIDDLE EAST aswell

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
chinese are a swarm of subhuman bug people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and chaddyboi66
No, corona didn't come from eating bats. It is a artificial virus made in Wuhan institute of virology.

• +1
Reactions: 3rdworldcountry, Gaia262, John Gotti and 3 others
China is a laughing stock. They deserve the hate from the rest of the world. Now we just need to beat up the PRC and teach them some manners, because they obviously don’t have any in that country nor any when they go to my country and take pictures of my house

• JFL
I wanna go er on Asia

• JFL
Gooks are Subhumans. Too low IQ to be ashamed of their actions even. :feelsgood: