• Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Looks234, Obito and 5 others
stop gambling

tutorial

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and PseudoMaxxer
If you know basketball, those teams I picked to win were not all that surprising. Combine the odds of seven games+ 💰
i do not follow any sports tho…should i start following them and go full gambling addicted mode?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme and Bozoogway
i do not follow any sports tho…should i start following them and go full gambling addicted mode?
You will never win in gambling in the long run. Don't be a retard.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, Ken and PseudoMaxxer
I made profit when I count money invested vs won, it’s not a slot machine
I lost over 200K$ in the past 6 years and all i can say is get the fuck out of there as long as you can. The price was not just the money, but almost my life.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Whatashame and GetShrekt
doesn't matter how good you think you are in it, i had over 65% win rate mostly on 50-50 games and still ended up losing. You will always lose. And yeah i hit twice x1000-1500 combos, but trust me they don't make your brain to think about quitting for a second. It makes your brain thinking you can do it again and again and you end up with nothing .

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and GetShrekt
I lost over 200K$ in the past 6 years and all i can say is get the fuck out of there as long as you can. The price was not just the money, but almost my life.
Bro… what happened? You can’t leave me hanging like that :lul: :lul:

doesn't matter how good you think you are in it, i had over 65% win rate mostly on 50-50 games and still ended up losing. You will always lose. And yeah i hit twice x1000-1500 combos, but trust me they don't make your brain to think about quitting for a second. It makes your brain thinking you can do it again and again and you end up with nothing .
What were you betting on? Also isn’t that just greed, with 65% you woulda made profit if you stayed disciplined

i am so glad i am a pussy when it comes to hard earned money, like i dont fuck with burning all the work i have done just like that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nanefer and try2beme
You sound like a total fuckin loser with no self control. You should rope phaggot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Geoff2024 and Bozoogway
What were you betting on? Also isn’t that just greed, with 65% you woulda made profit if you stayed disciplined
Esports, and NBA
But mostly csgo lans

brutal man. SO many dumb people fall for it, they dont understand they wont beat a machine

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway
glad you recovered

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway
How to if under 18

Drugs mog gambling at least you actually get something

brutal man. SO many dumb people fall for it, they dont understand they wont beat a machine
Pretty ironic to call anyone dumb but like @Ai Impact said ‘it’s like feeding gold to a pig’

Just bet on the paul brothers nigga

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
this isnt impressive because you bet 5 pounds.

Now show your other failed bets

this isnt impressive because you bet 5 pounds.
you gotta be smart with it, 4500%+ return is amazing

Also spreading a bet you have 90% of losing over ten individual bets yields a MUCH greater probability than one individual stake, like I said it’s educated guessing not gambling

Now imagine if you had placed more than 5£.

🤑🤑🤑🤑

• +1
Won $100 yesterday

• +1
What if you made an autobetter that picked a few games, calculated the odds of winning then bet on the team that had over 55%.