This is how you spot a fakecel rat in your DMs.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
This thread is for all the blackpilled raters on this forum who, like me, get messaged often by greycels asking for a rating.

If the user sends you more than three pics of himself and asks if he is ugly or not, he's a fakecel who's most likely narcy as well. Such a person easily has over 50 pics of himself stored in his phone lol.

Real truecels (like me) don't take too many pics of themselves and they don't send more than 1-3 pics to users to ask for a rate.
The reason why I say 3 pics at the very most is because all you need is 1-2 front profile pics and and 1 side profile pic for a rating.

And the most realest of all truecels don't even open the camera. :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Dr. Bludy, ChiraqJihad and 17 others
OP is dravidian.

My phone doesn't even have a camera cuz it used to make me suicidal

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, fjor2096, Deleted member and 6 others
I legit laugh when i find the 3 PSL bombing me in my dms in the Hope i tell them they're chadlites :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, GetShrekt, Zylk and 8 others
He mogs you bro we still remember your pics
LOL no he doesn't, you must be confusing me with someone else.

Alright, yeah, I see him...but in the meantime you should DM.

I have seen you and you do face mog me.

Dm who?
thanks for sending my pics to john2 w/o my consent you cuck @phukmikehok

I have seen you and you do face mog me.

Dm who?
You think Danny devito with his balls ripped off moggs you JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and FrameMogger
He mogs you bro we still remember your pics

@Introvertednarc is a zayn malik lookalike with slayer tier side profile,keep crying for him tho,you probably a @NewOne fanboy tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oatmeal, Introvertednarc and Deprived
@Introvertednarc is a zayn malik lookalike with slayer tier side profile,keep crying for him tho,you probably a @NewOne fanboy tbh
I had the right user :feelshehe:

well, yeah I literally do look like him except for my mandible. You can keep crying for me though.

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
when i first joined i tho this forum is full of larping chads

then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 3, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: British Incel, Deleted member 13787, Tallooksmaxxer and 7 others

then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 3, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life.
More copy paste from the oldcel copypaste machine go kys you worthless larping dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and IncelsBraincels
battery ethnics

I legit laugh when i find the 3 PSL bombing me in my dms in the Hope i tell them they're chadlites :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@alienmaxxer does that remind you someone? :ogre::ogre:

My only hope is that I can be a HTN-Chadlite through surgery ascension. 99% of all men could never even dream of becoming a 7PSL.

Jfl so true I used to be on discord quite a while ago and bdd maxxed narcy guys used to send me rate me messages, more than 5 videos from time to time. I used to rate them 2 psl and stuff even if they were good looking and stuff just to annoy them, Im kinda worried abt them now tho.

• +1
Reactions: john2

Holy fuck 41k posts and 100k rep, who was this no life?

legit

• +1
bumparino

• +1