this is how your soulmate will feel as you're deperately clinging to life against the urge to end it

longjohnmong

longjohnmong

Kraken
ahhhhhhhh!!! i have a date tomorrow and i’m excited because this person is seriously so cool but…i haven’t been on a first date since 2016 and i’m so worried i’m gonna be weird!!! i feel like i don’t know how to be a person anymore!

I follow this girl's social media. She's getting a divorce. I'm pretty sure she's not even divorced yet. Her soon to be ex husband is probably suicidal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, BeanletMogger, Bale and 2 others
Decapitate all foids and use their heads as bowling balls

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Bale
I have experienced this myself after an intense 10 year long relationship. Don't fool yourself. No matter how much you think she is not like other girls, no matter how cool you think she is - the coolest girl in the world - she is just like all the rest. She does not give a fuck about you.

Internalize this:

ahhhhhhhh!!! i have a date tomorrow and i’m excited because this person is seriously so cool but…i haven’t been on a first date since 2016 and i’m so worried i’m gonna be weird!!! i feel like i don’t know how to be a person anymore!

Because one day you will be her ex and that's what she will be thinking about instead of thinking about you.

I see no problem with this
Just move on nigga