This is just pure sadness it never began for this guy

Piratecel

Piratecel

Somali Jew 🇸🇴🇮🇱
This guy is multiple different cels, a baldcel, a blackcel, a fatcel, an oldcel, a glassescel, a framecel, a highinhibcel, a coomercel, a povertycel, and a locationcel (Toronto is a death tier location). There is no amount of self improvement that is gonna do anything for this guy, it honestly never began.

Also he is a larpcel because there is no way in hell he ever had a girlfriend or cooms only 12 times a month looking like that. @sportsmogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, Mewton, FUE Mogger and 10 others
He just gotta put in that work at the gym and he'll be ight💪

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, FUE Mogger, Mewton and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kwadwo, Mewton, yirma19 and 5 others
norwood reaper destroys more than just the hair

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, Snowskinned, Kroker and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, Entschuldigung, hardstyle and 9 others
Even if he wasn't balding, he would still have shitty nappy nigger hair that no women likes
cool it with the anti-black remarks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, ItsOverLawg and Piratecel
Also a eyebrowcel dude sounds like a sped aswell never began for him

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, NoReedemingFeature and Piratecel
cool it with the anti-black remarks
Lmao I’m black and he’s right. The only girls that do are severely mentally ill. Girls like fluffy TikTok hair

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Snowskinned and Piratecel
This guy is multiple different cels, a baldcel, a blackcel, a fatcel, an oldcel, a glassescel, a framecel, a highinhibcel, a coomercel, a povertycel, and a locationcel (Toronto is a death tier location). There is no amount of self improvement that is gonna do anything for this guy, it honestly never began.

Also he is a larpcel because there is no way in hell he ever had a girlfriend or cooms only 12 times a month looking like that. @sportsmogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, ItsOverLawg and Piratecel
Lmao I’m black and he’s right. The only girls that do are severely mentally ill. Girls like fluffy TikTok hair
admittedly afros look fucking atrocious especially when they’re high top faded but can’t you just like get dreads nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Should be imperfect cell
Also a eyebrowcel dude sounds like a sped aswell never began for him
norwood reaper destroys more than just the hair
Do you guys know about AnnoyingTv

admittedly afros look fucking atrocious especially when they’re high top faded but can’t you just like get dreads nigga
My hair can’t grow longer than 4 inches since I’m pure black. We’re truly a subhuman race.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Do you guys know about AnnoyingTv
Yh he was getting known for being subhuman asf but he facially mogs cuffem only height mogs him

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Hey, he looks kinda like Tyson Beckford, he should shave his head, groom himself, put big muscles and he won't have a problem.
Clipboard01
rs_634x1024-200729083530-634-Tyson-Beckford-LT-072920-shutterstock_editorial_10454909bt.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, PrinceLuenLeoncur, sportsmogger and 1 other person

Fuck these self improvement niggas, see how this fearless guy pastes his face on the front of the thumbnail as if the video somehow revolves around him.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Fuck these self improvement niggas, see how this fearless guy pastes his face on the front of the thumbnail as if the video somehow revolves around him.
Well, he's the "guru", it's obvious the focus is on him and his "wisdom", the others are just guests, blessed to receive his knowledge.

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi and alcoholicToad
Damn this jareer ugly asf

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Piratecel
My hair can’t grow longer than 4 inches since I’m pure black. We’re truly a subhuman race.
Ahahah I you’re a subhuman not blacks you are don’t bring us all down to your level because your an ugly dog. My hair grows hella fast and I’m pure blooded bbc west African BVLL

Nigga hes ugly wym
Yeah ofc the guy is ugly but I’m saying as a group the ubersmench of the BBC race are West Africans and Nilotes. You Somalis are the incels of the black race your like our version of MEDs

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Yeah ofc the guy is ugly but I’m saying as a group the ubersmench of the BBC race are West Africans and Nilotes. You Somalis are the incels of the black race your like our version of MEDs
How are we incels

Somalis themselves are nilotics ,Just Mixed with natufians from Levant too

Somalis themselves are nilotics ,Just Mixed with natufians from Levant too
Nar they are their own thing stop chatting on topics you know nothing about. Their dna, language, and even Haplogroup differ from nikotes

Somalis may have Nilotic admixture but they are their own thing as are all Cushitic peoples. Nilotics also mogg Somalis

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
he's 6'0, it doesnt matter if he's a framecel or ugly, some woman will go for him

• +1
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, Tenshi and truthhurts

His girlfriend is literally blind bro….:ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
could say the exact same for jareers lol

you guys are ugly asf
True but when women want niggas they want west Africans they don’t want you Somalis.

Also funny you lot call us jareers when our kind had 0 historical contact until the last 80 years in the west :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yall were bullying Bantu’s in central and Eastern Africa and getting them confused with us then we bullied you Somalis in school cos yall look funny and shit so now you lot hate west African descended bad boys instead of your ancestral rivals the Bantu’s lol

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and truthhurts
True but when women want niggas they want west Africans they don’t want you Somalis.

Also funny you lot call us jareers when our kind had 0 historical contact until the last 80 years in the west :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yall were bullying Bantu’s in central and Eastern Africa and getting them confused with us then we bullied you Somalis in school cos yall look funny and shit so now you lot hate west African descended bad boys instead of your ancestral rivals the Bantu’s lol
Cause theres a billion mfs of you and youve been enslaved across the entire world

So obviously your influence will be higher

We call u jareer because we enslaved your kind in east africa and theres a whole clan in somalia dedicated to people of west african descent

”we bully you guys we wuz bulliessss and shiieeet hahaha we bully east african men, we bad boysss”

IMG 2162

Do you see how stupid you sound jfl

”West african descended bad boys”

You mean slaves who were buckbroken so hard?

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Cause theres a billion mfs of you and youve been enslaved across the entire world

So obviously your influence will be higher

We call u jareer because we enslaved your kind in east africa and theres a whole clan in somalia dedicated to people of west african descent

”we bully you guys we wuz bulliessss and shiieeet hahaha we bully east african men, we bad boysss”

View attachment 3217479

Do you see how stupid you sound jfl

”West african descended bad boys”

You mean slaves who were buckbroken so hard?
Cry for us alien headed incel. Though I still accept yall as niggas in family even if your our weakest link

Everybody has been “enslaved” doesn’t really matter esp when the enslaving was done by BBC’s we just sold other niggas off

I’d rather be a slave than Somali ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet and sportsmogger
He is also a dickcel gigaover
@sportsmogger @Samuel Jackson

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Samuel Jackson and sportsmogger
bump for this under 6 inch dickcel blackcel subhuman

If you're a coomer you are basically this guy