Volksstaffel
Life is beautiful
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2024
- Posts
- 14,366
- Reputation
- 81,307
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Lamarcus go fuck urself @Master
Those who are forum legendswhy didnt i get this
That's not niceLamarcus go fuck urself @Master
bro i got it but i swear im not going to that fag festwhy didnt i get this
Lmao u are right
@Master invite my boy jpLmao u are right
But where’s my invite nigga
I'm way too high inhib for such things and also I don't want my identity to be public because I might regret it laterits just a grift, but I guess you can try to go viral from it
bro i got it but i swear im not going to that fag fest
even volk
@Master invite my boy jp
my boy volk