This is Models Today

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned

If you get scouted for modelling nowadays just know youre probably deformed and ugly

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, czwarty and SurgeryEnjoyer
Truecels get scouted because they look “interesting” (the modelling industry is making fun of them)

They pick the people with the least self respect so the owners of the companies can make them their bum buddy

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
lifefuel, I can now become a supermodel

• JFL
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
keep crying for them

yeah, models especially male ones are not really that good looking or impressive nowadays. when i want to see impressive looking people i use pinterest.

dolce and gabanna, versace are the only brands whose fashions shows have classically good looking guys who "look italian". a lot of them ironically are not actually italian tho haha.

yeah, models especially male ones are not really that good looking or impressive nowadays. when i want to see impressive looking people i use pinterest.

dolce and gabanna, versace are the only brands whose fashions shows have classically good looking guys who "look italian". a lot of them ironically are not actually italian tho haha.
Yeah doesnt matter tho its med looking pheno tall dark and handsome basically the same thing

• +1
Reactions: darkness97