This is most of you guys on this website

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
“Chad took my girl. Girl whore. Not my fault. Chad’s fault. Girl’s fault”.

Attachments

• 23063F1E-7B53-43F7-821E-C0DFDF73D9EB.jpeg
    23063F1E-7B53-43F7-821E-C0DFDF73D9EB.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 83
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pretty_bread, Frogburglar, Deleted member 9819 and 2 others
cringe

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9391 and 7 others
It's easy to tell who has no experience with women by the shit they post.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Tfw no gf.

It never began or mentalcels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and .*my*.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317, WadlowMaxxing and .*my*.
no changeofheart is someone who ascended late 20's and now shits on incels
He’s not an incel, in fact 95% of you here can enter the normie/chadlite territory with enough self care and gymmaxxing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Frogburglar, WadlowMaxxing and ManzareK
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
sorry for being ugly bro

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Deleted member 4612
no changeofheart is someone who ascended late 20's and now shits on incels
I don't shit on Incels, I have been consistent with my takes since PUAHATE. For example I never enter surgery threads. Why? Ask the surgery autists of PUAHATE what they are doing now jfl.

Anyway, if I actually took it to heart what people said in these forums, I would be doomed to think that it's over, but there is no sense in living in that closed off bubble.

"If you never experienced teen love it's over."

"If you tell a woman you are virgin she will lose interest."

"If you don't look like a male model(this was common on PUAHATE) don't even bother."

Are just some of the few examples of things that people say that aren't true, and if you speak to women in the real world everything isn't this black and white thing as these communities like to portray. I rarely will ever go into more detail unless asked, so this is what I meant by my first post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, WadlowMaxxing and oatmeal
I don't shit on Incels, I have been consistent with my takes since PUAHATE. For example I never enter surgery threads. Why? Ask the surgery autists of PUAHATE what they are doing now jfl.

Anyway, if I actually took it to heart what people said in these forums, I would be doomed to think that it's over, but there is no sense in living in that closed off bubble.

"If you never experienced teen love it's over."

"If you tell a woman you are virgin she will lose interest."

"If you don't look like a male model(this was common on PUAHATE) don't even bother."

Are just some of the few examples of things that people say that aren't true, and if you speak to women in the real world everything isn't this black and white thing as these communities like to portray. I rarely will ever go into more detail unless asked, so this is what I meant by my first post.
"if you tell a woman you are a virgin she will lose interest"

hmm, this is somewhat true. but do you think its a good idea to say you're a virgin though? i mean there are studies that say some females find virginity to be a turn off

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and oatmeal
95% of you here can enter the normie/chadlite territory with enough self care and gymmaxxing.
you need a good base to do this though.

and if you did you would already be 4-5psl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*.
I saw plenty of pictures of guys here and none of them was even fat. You are making up things just to brag that you are hitting the gym. GTFO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and .*my*.
This is not .co

I saw plenty of pictures of guys here and none of them was even fat. You are making up things just to brag that you are hitting the gym. GTFO
How about londonville, you dumb greycel?

you need a good base to do this though.

and if you did you would already be 4-5psl
The problem is that most here have never been below 15% body fat so they don’t even know what base they have. They don’t train, they don’t supplement, they don’t groom etc. and don’t try to tell me otherwise because I know what’s up.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
"if you tell a woman you are a virgin she will lose interest"

hmm, this is somewhat true. but do you think its a good idea to say you're a virgin though? i mean there are studies that say some females find virginity to be a turn off
"Some". My social circle was the complete opposite. Once the women found out I was a virgin through our casual conversation. It turned into a Goldrush of who was going to fuck me first. I used this leverage to fuck the hottest girl.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and .*my*.
"Some". My social circle was the complete opposite. Once the women found out I was a virgin through our casual conversation. It turned into a Goldrush of who was going to fuck me first. I used this leverage to fuck the hottest girl.
Liar.

How about londonville, you dumb greycel?
You have one example and then call me greycell and dumb. Look in the mirror loser if your only argument is that I am not spending 24/7 on this site everyday like you, bitch

• JFL
Reactions: ChangeOfHeart
I have nothing to gain by larping on .me. you don't have to believe.
Trash 12 year old boy argument. People lie about their height, dick and all kinds of things everywhere regardless if they have anything to “gain” or not.

I say you’re bullshitting us, but there’s a chance that you aren’t (that chance is as slim as the world ending right now).

The problem is that most here have never been below 15% body fat so they don’t even know what base they have. They don’t train, they don’t supplement, they don’t groom etc. and don’t try to tell me otherwise because I know what’s up.
maybe ur right idk. Ill tell tell u this. im like 4.5psl but im basically 20% body fat, not training, sleep is meh, somewhat ungroomed and just feel depressed a lot of the time.

i should do something about that, but even so i have flaws like narrow jaw, small mouth, nose (those are big ones) which aren't really gonna be fixed by anything except surgery.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Trash 12 year old boy argument. People lie about their height, dick and all kinds of things everywhere regardless if they have anything to “gain” or not.

I say you’re bullshitting us, but there’s a chance that you aren’t (that chance is as slim as the world ending right now).
I'm not arguing anything. I said my personal experience, and that's it. Screenshots can be faked. And the only way to prove what I'm saying is true is by doxxing myself. I'm not going to do that because I don't care about the validation of strangers online.

Lying about experiences you never had is
pointless to me, but if users here do that then so be it. They don't have the height or dick size at the end of the day, and that is something they have to live with.

And about dick size, as someone with top 1% girth most women can't take big dicks. Unless she has been shoving bad dragons up her pussy, she is going to be in pain. So you need a lot of lube, and to go slow. No escaping teeth during blowjobs either. Again, this is my own personal experience, up to you if you want to believe.

• +1
maybe ur right idk. Ill tell tell u this. im like 4.5psl but im basically 20% body fat, not training, sleep is meh, somewhat ungroomed and just feel depressed a lot of the time.

i should do something about that, but even so i have flaws like narrow jaw, small mouth, nose (those are big ones) which aren't really gonna be fixed by anything except surgery.
Talk to people and meet new friends. I do it all of the time. I just ask questions and start a conversation, then I ask for the phone number and suggest to hang out. Good antidepressant. Try it.

• +1
I'm not arguing anything. I said my personal experience, and that's it. Screenshots can be faked. And the only way to prove what I'm saying is true is by doxxing myself. I'm not going to do that because I don't care about the validation of strangers online.

Lying about experiences you never had is
pointless to me, but if users here do that then so be it. They don't have the height or dick size at the end of the day, and that is something they have to live with.

And about dick size, as someone with top 1% girth most women can't take big dicks. Unless she has been shoving bad dragons up her pussy, she is going to be in pain. So you need a lot of lube, and to go slow. No escaping teeth during blowjobs either. Again, this is my own personal experience, up to you if you want to believe.
Wow you’re really a little angel aren’t you? You never lie.