This is my 500th post i am no longer a greycel

Sorry for being greycel, did he get his head chopped off?
If I can survive and if white 6'3 mogs fuck it ill go but I'd prefer MENA
Are you a europeancel?

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
On the bright side, you’re soaking up ascension knowledge for every second you spend here

Should you ever choose to actually attempt ascension one day, you just might make it out of here
Almost everything here is water / basic advice. You won’t learn much

Especially with the influx of tiktokcels , post September looksmaxxing subforum is very different. No more deep high iq discussions

I only stay here for the shit/schizo posting and the stories or writing stories

I mean look SOME of the LATAM countries have a bunch of hot girls. In several of them (Central America, Mexico, Peru, etc.) the majority look like this:View attachment IMG_4228.webp

• WTF
I mean look SOME of the LATAM countries have a bunch of hot girls. In several of them (Central America, Mexico, Peru, etc.) the majority look like this:View attachment 2741382
They can be good, but I thnik MENA still fogs, you just can't really geomaxx there, too unsafe

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
They can be good, but I thnik MENA still fogs, you just can't really geomaxx there, too unsafe
Hahaha you’ll end up in a gore video

So in your country there’s a bunch of Muslims and that’s why you’re attracted to MENAs?

• WTF

So in your country there’s a bunch of Muslims and that’s why you’re attracted to MENAs?
Yes, holy shit these women, fucking hell, I can't explain this shit
Brutal tbh, be ethnic, migrate to a safer country only for their men to fetishise your daughters and fuck them

• So Sad
Yes, holy shit these women, fucking hell, I can't explain this shit
Brutal tbh, be ethnic, migrate to a safer country only for their men to fetishise your daughters and fuck them
Oh and by the way, if you’re tall, fucking be grateful

I’d KILL to be taller man. All these heightpill videos brainwashed tbh

• WTF

Where you from brah

Oh and by the way, if you’re tall, fucking be grateful

I’d KILL to be taller man. All these heightpill videos brainwashed tbh
Wish I was taller?
How tall are you bhai

• WTF
I dont want 500 post, i want hair and leanmaxx. Thousand of post is for nerds and urkecels haha

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Wish I was taller?
How tall are you bhai
IMG 4229

• WTF
Honduras. But I’m a whiter Latino so before any of you fuckers says anything racist I don’t look indigenous😂
Height? Also isn't honduras a fucking cartel republic?

• WTF
JFL I'll leave it at that lmao. First time I revealed height and country that's enough for today:lul:
You fear being recognized? Cartel want your tongue?

• JFL
I hate my fucking life I care about how many posts I got in a fucking incel forum I am genuinely fucking happy I am not longer a greycel most people I know have girlfriends and shit and I care about stupid stuff like this. Also over for my post to rep ratio
i recently made my 3500th, seems like a lot but theres people here with 10,000+

JFL I'll leave it at that lmao. First time I revealed height and country that's enough for today:lul:
If you tell I tell ok? I need knowledge of the world you cunt cartel spy operative

• JFL
500 POST RAHHHH

• +1
Reactions: dad and heightmaxxing
is it bad that i unironically want to stay greycel

• +1
I hate my fucking life I care about how many posts I got in a fucking incel forum I am genuinely fucking happy I am not longer a greycel most people I know have girlfriends and shit and I care about stupid stuff like this. Also over for my post to rep ratio
Over 4 u

• So Sad
yes you are cringe with a shitty user name and title like that so fucking lame and uncreative

• JFL
yes you are cringe with a shitty user name and title like that so fucking lame and uncreative
True made the name when I thought I would just lurk so didn't care and ain't paying to change and can't be bothered to put effort in to title

this shit is genuinely sad tbh, this is probably the most profitable forum you can be on the internet but most of yall exaggerate the importance of your reputation on an online looksmaxxing forum full of incels rotting here, i wish some of yall looked at yourself from an outer perspective jfl

• +1