This is my accurate take on why Black girls hate seeing black men with white girls or hearing about it

jm17

jm17

Solstice
They hate when black men sleep with white women, date them, etc etc because Black women look at most of black men and especially the average black man as beneath them, but they also are jealous of white womens hair and nose(a facial feature) and thinks to themselves “ a nigga that ain’t shit and beneath me, is with a “ ugly ass white girl” who blah blah blah “ ———-> conclusion = black women feel some type of way when black men(most) who they deem beneath them for some narcissistic reason being with women who society sees as more beautiful than them irks their soul.

💯

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, hennypapi and thecel
Goes for most ethnic women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, hennypapi, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
this and million other reasons and I can't blame them tbh

No reason, those bitches are delusional as fuck and cancerous to the black community, the whole feminism movement + war on poverty with giving African American women section 8 housing food stamps, government assistance, but under one condition, keep the man out of the house, did all of this and it started in the mid 60s to try and break up the civil rights movement + to criminalize the black community along with war on drugs, this is why so many black men buy shit they can’t afford to impress those ugly evil ass bitches and it’s been in full stride since the 80s and it’s getting way worst and to add on they see non thuggish black men(normal black men with self respect who doesn’t try to get kiss white ass or try to act like a wannabe gang ganger) or even actual black nerds as the scum of the earth, and put ignorant degenerate black men who likes going to jail and think it’s “ real nigga” shit to murder and shoot other black men way above normal black men. This why they be talking bout “ ima strong black women and I don’t need no man” since the 80s, now they wanna boohoo cuz black men are starting to go where they are liked

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 10615, turkproducer and 2 others
are you black?

in terms of looks: white women are way better looking, black women can't compete with them, 90% of black women will never look as good as an average white woman no matter what they do

in terms of mentality: women in general are more emotional and less logical than men on AVERAGE, and when you add that to the shitshow of black American culture, you get single moms raising single moms, these women were made by God to be dumb and fail

so when you combine these two points together you realize that black women never had a chance against white women(top of the food chain)

Are you sure they see Black men beneath them? I agree they’re jealous of white women but because a lot of Black men worship them and go after them. They’re getting even more mad now because Black men have the highest SMV they’ve ever had and are getting with a lot of hot girls.

And yea a lot of them are insecure about their features despite how much they may claim that they love it and shit on other race’s features

• +1
Reactions: jm17
many many many men greatly overrate white women

all the black girls ive seen have been rather small and petite not the ogre manly monster narrative social media is pushing

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, Adriana Lima and jm17
Imo they are jealous that black men prefer white girls instead of black girls.

Studies showed that black women prefer black men:y'all:

many many many men greatly overrate white women

all the black girls ive seen have been rather small and petite not the ogre manly monster narrative social media is pushing
Yea a lot of black women are fine as fuck. And some white women look like they dad with long hair, vice versa for black women to💀😂

@koalendo yea I’m black

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
Are you sure they see Black men beneath them? I agree they’re jealous of white women but because a lot of Black men worship them and go after them. They’re getting even more mad now because Black men have the highest SMV they’ve ever had and are getting with a lot of hot girls.

And yea a lot of them are insecure about their features despite how much they may claim that they love it and shit on other race’s features
Difference between liking vs worishiping but yeah some of the coonish who like being degrading by race worship them if u we talking bout the same type of worship, and if u are black you’d understand what I’m saying about how black women look down on black men and most of the time have nothing but contempt for them especially as they get older, they use the losers who they lust after as a representation as all black men and run a muck on every nigga to make his life hell to pay for what she caused that happen to herself , they also have 0 accountability. Their hatred starts out at 11 for no reason because they single momma teach them to hate black men n shit. The black community is a shit show.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Same for us curries ngl.

Just because they see them as beneath them doesn't mean they don't like them. When these girls think of "black dude" chances are he's gonna look average, but if they imagined "white guy" they would think of someone attractive.

They also hate themselves due to an inferiority complex and think that since ethnic dudes are also inferior they should date them as their "equal"

Same thing with other foids. They think the average guy is unattractive. Ethnics women just group their race as being less attractive.