This is my evolution since lookism.net

D

Deleted member 18814

Diamond
first is before and after gymceling (I went from 58 to 85kgs) I am 1,85m

WhatsApp_Image_2021-08-16_at_17.46.55_1.jpeg
WhatsApp_Image_2021-08-16_at_17.46.58_1.jpeg

This is my face before and after
I had absolutely zero beard zero zero zero (I used topical minox to grow it out in six months)
WhatsApp_Image_2021-11-04_at_10.44.15.jpeg
WhatsApp_Image_2021-11-04_at_10.42.08.jpeg
pp.jpg
WhatsApp_Image_2022-04-02_at_10.24.05.jpeg

I was getting ultra bald as well but hop into minox and fin and get A LOT of hair back even tho I still have those entries in front (I'll search for the pics later of my balding problem) it make wonders for me

Keep in mind that I am from Brazil

Well, I went from a virgin nerd bluepilled to a nt redpilled normie that get girls easy af

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, JawMogger, valhalar and 6 others
2a8

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10652, itorroella9 and 7 others
are you curry?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 18814
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18814
try to get some hair growing products or something and get a haircut like change your hair up man
Most ppl say this to me but I can't do it, I have a curly hair (not black hair tho) it looks weird when it is growing

I would need to not go out for at least 2 months so that I could cut it properly and make it not looking ridiculous

Most ppl say this to me but I can't do it, I have a curly hair (not black hair tho) it looks weird when it is growing

I would need to not go out for at least 2 months so that I could cut it properly and make it not looking ridiculous
well try doing something with your beard get a gotee or something like that

well try doing something with your beard get a gotee or something like that
Nah stuble + big mustashe is Ideal this is peak lookism all chads do it all slayers use it and so do I

I think I almost hit peak softmaxing, only getting a better shape can make me improve

everything else can only be improved via hair transplant and double jaw

Nah stuble + big mustashe is Ideal this is peak lookism all chads do it all slayers use it and so do I

I think I almost hit peak softmaxing, only getting a better shape can make me improve

everything else can only be improved via hair transplant and double jaw
i see... if thats how you feel go for it i want to see what happens

• +1
Need to favelamaxx asap :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Business Working GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 18814
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 18814
If I bleachmaxx a bit I think I could pass as Brazilian mutt tbhngl :feelsgood::feelsgood:
Nah, curries are a very distinct race even in Brazil !

mutts don't look like curries brah !

You should stick to thayland perhaps idk !

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, galego123 and rand anon
  • +1
deixa crescer o cabelo mano, vai te ajudar muito

• +1
Good progress! That is how it should be done! You improved yourself enough to be accepted by society and to be able to date. Most guys here are very young and they think they need to look like a supermodel to date, which is not true. Just look presentable, with muscle, that's what most guys need. Do not get discouraged here if somebody says your nose is not 0.00001 mm to the left side or something like that, you don't want to develop body dysmorphia.

Once again, good progress and keep grinding!

• +1
Whatbitch

• JFL
Just be nt theory isn't that much of a cope believe it or not

I am getting one girl/week not fucking all of them of course but it is easy af

just keep hunting and looking at girls and wait for them to signal that they liked you, it will probably be just 2 or more looks at you or she'll touch you when you cross paths

if she does that you can aproach no problem and slay easy

Twink

• JFL
Good progress! That is how it should be done! You improved yourself enough to be accepted by society and to be able to date. Most guys here are very young and they think they need to look like a supermodel to date, which is not true. Just look presentable, with muscle, that's what most guys need. Do not get discouraged here if somebody says your nose is not 0.00001 mm to the left side or something like that, you don't want to develop body dysmorphia.

Once again, good progress and keep grinding!
Yeah, truth is that if you're a 6/10 in all matters together you don't need anything else

an above avg body, height, face, etc etc only a little above and you're good to go

I mean, I am kissing one diferent girl/week for 4months now, when I am not kissing a diferent girl is because I am with the same, but it only happened twice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19465
Good job you went from LTN framecel to tall MTN 4 PSL. 2 girls / week? Damn Brazil is easy as fuck when white pheno. It doesn't surprise me average Brazilian is 3 PSL round eyes round skull mulatto you are Chadlite IRL you mogg hard definitely in your location. Praise your European ancestry. Male competition is mandatory. Here in France average man looks exactly like you dark hair med with tatoos and athletic body he is 4 PSL but he is incel as fuck. you could slay land whales and very low tier Beckies in my city. Average Becky in west Europe wants Chadlite only. It s over for us eurocel hypergamy is insane.

Good job you went from LTN framecel to tall MTN 4 PSL. 2 girls / week? Damn Brazil is easy as fuck when white pheno. It doesn't surprise me average Brazilian is 3 PSL round eyes round skull mulatto you are Chadlite IRL you mogg hard definitely in your location. Praise your European ancestry. Male competition is mandatory. Here in France average man looks exactly like you dark hair med with tatoos and athletic body he is 4 PSL but he is incel as fuck. you could slay land whales and very low tier Beckies in my city. Average Becky in west Europe wants Chadlite only. It s over for us eurocel hypergamy is insane.
Nah I would slay the same way I do in here, it's always you incels larping that in your place is harder and that's why you're fucked

Brazil is just as bad as any other place, you don't know shit about it
I am in a white city with rich ppl not some favela ...

Girls are entitled af they only talk non sense and are completely unaware of reality just as in UK, girls here can't find boyfriends and stuff either because no one wants to date them seriously so they're riding the carrossel non stop like any other girl in the world

Are you statusmaxxed with Instagram, NT lifestyle and shit? In West Europe no way you can slay 2 high tier or mid tier Beckies per week. You re only 4 PSL and 6'1 in France you would need status like 30 000+ insta followers, fitness coach halo, professional athlete, minor role in music/or film industry to catch up your face failos against a 5.25 PSL blue eyed Chadlite who actually slays and is your competition. Trust me we Eurocel are doomed if sub 4.75 PSL. I m NT and normies lifestyle and same 4 PSL 6ft + gymcell and I only smash 5 LTB and maybe 1 MTB per year and consider myself lucky. My 4 PSL french friends are either Incel or in LTR and don't slay although they earn 40k € per year. Normies Friends of mine that went in Sao Paulo told me Brazilian girls are so much easier and less picky when it come to looks. Don t be overconfident when you didn t try with Euro Foids yet .

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
first is before and after gymceling (I went from 58 to 85kgs) I am 1,85m

WhatsApp_Image_2021-08-16_at_17.46.55_1.jpeg
WhatsApp_Image_2021-08-16_at_17.46.58_1.jpeg

This is my face before and after
I had absolutely zero beard zero zero zero (I used topical minox to grow it out in six months)
WhatsApp_Image_2021-11-04_at_10.44.15.jpeg
WhatsApp_Image_2021-11-04_at_10.42.08.jpeg
pp.jpg
WhatsApp_Image_2022-04-02_at_10.24.05.jpeg

I was getting ultra bald as well but hop into minox and fin and get A LOT of hair back even tho I still have those entries in front (I'll search for the pics later of my balding problem) it make wonders for me

Keep in mind that I am from Brazil

Well, I went from a virgin nerd bluepilled to a nt redpilled normie that get girls easy af
Gymcell + minoxidil beard + fade haircut theory

• +1
Your side profile is recessed

• +1
you look pretty tall in that photo with the girl, if you were tall you were always gonna make it.

• JFL
Your side profile is recessed
Yes a little but it doesn't count as any falio, it's just normal

but like I said only double jaw and ht can make me go up at this point

• Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
you look pretty tall in that photo with the girl, if you were tall you were always gonna make it.
Cope, I never make it even tho I was tall, only after lookism I start getting girls

Gymcell + minoxidil beard + fade haircut theory
Also start using black skinny jeans, white shoes and a watch as well
this is a major halo

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7