This is my favorite time of browsing .Org

The Grinch

The Grinch

Kraken
Every night after 10 PM @Manletmachine becomes depressed and posts about how much he hates his life.
I love it. It amuses me to know that he’s suffering and I just wanna encourage him to keep doing these posts, they are like music to me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza, Funnyunenjoyer1, zub111 and 16 others
Every time I see someone miserable in here, the bloodflow to my phallus increases ever so slightly.
Really helps in bed, it's even practically routine at this point.

Make an incel or two miserable, get hard & do what they've been itching to do all their lives and then as a final step, rub it into their faces.
It's like a perpetual motion machine.

The best sources of said misery are people who seem light-hearted & JFL all your posts, but as you slowly tear away at their ego they stop reacting, their messages become harsher & filled with more emotion, until at some point... they stop.
That feeling when they stop, a moment of complete & utter defeat, they still read your posts but they simply don't have it in them to respond... it's on par with an orgasm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, GRAVEMAN, Manletmachine and 3 others
Every time I see someone miserable in here, the bloodflow to my phallus increases ever so slightly.

Make an incel or two miserable, get hard & do what they've been itching to do all their lives and then as a final step, rub it into their faces.

The best sources of said misery are people who seem light-hearted & JFL all your posts, but as you slowly tear away at their ego they stop reacting, their messages become harsher & filled with more emotion, until at some point... they stop.
That feeling when they stop, a moment of complete & utter defeat, they still read your posts but they simply don't have it in them to respond... it's on par with an orgasm.
@BitchBoy

• +1
Reactions: silencio
hhahah midget got banned lol

Then they say "I will put you on ignore“. Like oh, so I’m in your head, huh, buddy? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and raleqtambrobret
I hope he streams his rope and he bleeds strawberry milk

• WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine
brutal when u have favorite times to browse this site tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, silencio and ambi
Then they say "I will put you on ignore“. Like oh, so I’m in your head, huh, buddy? :lul:
Sometimes they don't even say that!
They literally just never interact with you again, but you just know damn well how appealing that "show ignored content" button is when you spot it in the corner of your eye, you just know they press it, see you and instantly have a massive cortisol spike :feelshaha:

Even when ignored, you'll live on inside of them, in place of where their ego was once, is now shame. And you are the root of it all.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
brutal when u have favorite times to browse this site tbh
Brutal when you are norwooding, must be a massive cortisol spike for you every time you look in the mirror :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Fucking brootal mental mog jfl

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and Manletmachine

mirin ego trip essay

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret