THIS IS MY FINAL IOI THREAD

Reformed

Reformed

compoundmaxxing
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Posts
12,801
Reputation
26,559
Just went to the gym with a gymbro and he told me every girl there (average foid was about ~21), was STARING AT ME.

I mean I could notice that myself, but some random normie pointing that out confirms it.

Ill be posting slayer stories here after surgery, when I can confidently approach.

I legit can pick any foid from the gym, according to my normie friend.

Thats it, and I’m off the forum my ego is too high rn I don’t like to humblebrag too much
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, 0hMan, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
Imagine you get botched after surgery and you end truecel
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, lyricism, Deleted member 17735 and 5 others
Why are you waiting for surgery you fucking autist?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism and cytoplasm
So if ur friend is normie ure chadlite (anyway according to your words), why doing surgeries then

Just go outside/OLD and live your slayer life
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
What surgery did you do ?
 
Just went to the gym with a gymbro and he told me every girl there (average foid was about ~21), was STARING AT ME.

I mean I could notice that myself, but some random normie pointing that out confirms it.

Ill be posting slayer stories here after surgery, when I can confidently approach.

I legit can pick any foid from the gym, according to my normie friend.

Thats it, and I’m off the forum my ego is too high rn I don’t like to humblebrag too much
Most gym bros look like shit because they dont focus on their face/ hair. Its an easy mog for looks maxers who go to the gym. It just get boring bc you know gym is cope and spending long hours and time will age you
 
Implants are safe tbh

I’m on the planning phase . Expecting to get it done this year
why do people on this site completely ignore what people ask them? what are you waiting for?
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
JFL at this severe autism
 

Similar threads

E
Replies
6
Views
48
Edenan
E
badacne
Replies
7
Views
45
holybrutal
holybrutal
MrVolcanian
Replies
1
Views
60
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
driesh456
Replies
1
Views
23
turbocuckcel_7000000
turbocuckcel_7000000
roidar
Replies
1
Views
27
shouldiusehgh
shouldiusehgh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top