This is my honest opinion

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I simply do not see it worth my time to invest into sub6 females. I would gladly remain a life-long virgin if I were to otherwise LTR a 4/10 non-virgin women who is just as demanding, narcissisistic, costly, annoying, degenerate as a 10/10 woman. Perhaps more so tbh.

Besides, a 6+/10 woman can get your dick harder than an ugly entitled bitch.

All women cost the same, so why settle for 2nd class goods?

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Ritalincel
The least you should accept is your looksmatch (which would in your case be a 6, though I'm not sure since you haven't revealed face).

The least you should accept is your looksmatch (which would in your case be a 6, though I'm not sure since you haven't revealed face).
Hard to say. But I rate myself a 5/10 tbh.
I consistently get 70-85% on photfeeler which translates to 5/10 (after we adjust for BBC halo)

This makes a lot of sense but I think very gl women are even worst personality-wise than normal to ugly women. Their egos are just too big.

I have been intimate with 7-8/10 women. Anything lower I always tell them to try another cuck.
Its very rare for me to get a 7+/10 woman interested in me.
This makes a lot of sense but I think very gl women are even worst personality-wise than normal to ugly women. Their egos are just too big.
Wrong. Due to hypergamy and cucks, even 5/10 women have super inflated egos

Really beautiful women (9 and above normie scale) are actually better than 4s, 7s, and 8s, because of juggernaut law. Most guys are too afraid to even approach them, unlike the below average- above average ones

Standardcel

all girs above 3 have the same SMV anyway

Really beautiful women (9 and above normie scale) are actually better than 4s, 7s, and 8s, because of juggernaut law. Most guys are too afraid to even approach them, unlike the below average- above average ones
I've heard this theory on TRP. It sounds like pure cope tbh.

Think about it.
It makes sense theoretically, but it seems in practice that your typical 9/10 thot would still have enough (sure, it might be fewer, but the number is still quite high) dudes DMing her on insta or trying their luck with her at a bar. So yeah, fewer guys approach, but enough guys approach in total for it to not make a difference. That's my view at least.

Also they get enough validation from insta likes/follows, something which takes no courage to do. I.e any guy can like an insta post risk free.

It makes sense theoretically, but it seems in practice that your typical 9/10 thot would still have enough (sure, it might be fewer, but the number is still quite high) dudes DMing her on insta or trying their luck with her at a bar. So yeah, fewer guys approach, but enough guys approach in total for it to not make a difference. That's my view at least.

Also they get enough validation from insta likes/follows, something which takes no courage to do. I.e any guy can like an insta post risk free.
ve found 4s,5s, and 6s to be the most obnoxious and vapid of all females

Hard to say. But I rate myself a 5/10 tbh.
I consistently get 70-85% on photfeeler which translates to 5/10 (after we adjust for BBC halo)
Volcel tbh.