THIS IS NOT AN INCEL FORUM

Agreed - the edgy women hate stuff is pathetic.

The market dictates what is important to attract women.

We all know this and we know what they like - either move towards it and try to embody those traits or remain incel.

I am just here to be better looking and also moan about not being GL in the meantime.

Lol you probably made his of my last comment.
This is a blackpiled forum. If anyone ever finds out you lurk this forum and does research, you will be categorized as an incel.
Some threads on here have even been posted on inceltears

:feelsgah: :blackpill: asap
It is funny because now I am probably closer to a chad looks wise. I dont act like the incel version of a chad but probably could if I wanted to.

I just want to know the scientific reasons why I am considered good looking and to find out if I really am since I dont personally see myself as such.

And since when is it a crime to believe that women are more into looks than anything else? That has been my experience and how does that make me a misogynist?
throwing incels under the bus to safe yourself from normie judgment. its not going to work.
but incels have their own dedicated forums where they can talk about going ER and stuff.

Last edited:
But OP is a friendless incel jfl

for those who are incel, better to recognize it than to be in denial
why who they would they associate with the faggots on this site who are. the ones who do act like retards

why who they would they associate with the faggots on this site who are. the ones who do act like retards
by incel i dont mean .co user type people, i mean the literal definition of being involuntarily celibate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
This sentence makes no fucking sense you cunt

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
by incel i dont mean .co user type people, i mean the literal definition of being involuntarily celibate
tbh idc
if they do then its fine
but there are reasons for not giving yourself a name like

"somethingcel"

Not had sex in months..

I must be imagining my incel status despite spending tons of money on travel to easier countries

Wrong

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Only chads post here

• +1
Reactions: Master