THIS IS NOT NORMAL

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
E6A145F8 A726 4A52 85CE 66DEDE1A2E0F


IT SAYS THAT I SHOULD BE AT LEAST 178 AND IAM 170 AT NEAR END OF MY PUBERTY

FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK

I NEED TO GET HGH PRESCRIBED

THIS IS NOT NORMAL
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 4231, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 4563, Chadeep and 13 others
I didnt grow since i was 14. Its over.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
link to the calculator?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4563 and Chad69
you are 15.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, AutisticBeaner and Chad69
It's over, buddyboyo.

 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chad69
You will eat your own words once you become as "old" as me.

15 is baby age.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, AutisticBeaner, Chad69 and 2 others
Ok bro, seems mine is accurate for the most part.

Screenshot 1


I am that low.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Chad69
I stopped growing at 14.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
You might be a late bloomer ask your dad when he stopped growing
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
  • So Sad
Reactions: godirl
Jews poisoned your water
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chad69
obsessing about height is one of most counter productive things out there
 
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Chad69
1590411387880

im 171 jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I'm 6' but couldve been 6'6
 
You dont live in area where average is 6’1 right????
Being my height is like being 5’2 in your area
average male height in hungary is 176 cm, i get heightmogged quite a bit but its not that bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69

Similar threads

botchedbytufano
Replies
11
Views
50
botchedbytufano
botchedbytufano
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
8
Views
64
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
no1softee
Replies
0
Views
17
no1softee
no1softee
Donnie Darko333
Replies
16
Views
65
Donnie Darko333
Donnie Darko333
Nyrо
Replies
3
Views
44
why.me
why.me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top