This is one of the most unmoggable...

Its not necessarily a good trait. Its just that females suit slight uee better than full hooding. Which is why pretty boys suits slight uee
imo uee looks like shit on anyone

imo uee looks like shit on anyone
When its bug eyed Mesut Ozil tier ofc its shit. But when its slight uee like the pics @PrettyBoyMaxxing posted, its good for pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: noped, Deleted member 2846 and didntreadlol
pfl is so underrated, such a good feature to have.

although slightly wide IPD and long pfl is a neotenous trait.

When its bug eyed Mesut Ozil tier ofc its shit. But when its slight uee like the pics @PrettyBoyMaxxing posted, its good for pretty boys
Ozil’s eyes look bad bc he has shit undereyes. UEE only looks good if u have good undereye support.

• +1
Reactions: noped and Deleted member 1680
pfl is so underrated, such a good feature to have.

although slightly wide IPD and long pfl is a neotenous trait.

Ozil’s eyes look bad bc he has shit undereyes. UEE only looks good if u have good undereye support.
Actually yeh valid. Another person is Cillian Murphy. His uee is too much imo, but he kind of suits it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I swear people r so binary. TY for enlightening these t

View attachment 226116morph this man with no uee, he will look worst.

It's not that binary. Sorry 4 raping years of PSL autism indoctrination

yeah binary, and they have reading problems too(guess who)

first off i said "almost always"

you using literally posterboy for prettyboy look doesnt change little bit of having little to no uee being ideal

and as a long time follower of noszka this is a pic of him with more uee than what he normally has. go check his instagram history if you want.

and you didnt rape anything, i always preach nothing is exact and everything is grey and attraction is more complicated than what psl claims, read some of my posts

so tell your little cute punchlines to someone else, not someone who has understanding of real life attraction

something inside me tells you probably have his look or phenotype, or you have eye area with slight uee, that is why you riding it so hard

• +1
Reactions: noped
Irl Chad

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat and Deleted member 1680
smallish nose, slightly big lips are most obvious ones

good eyelashes are also a bonus, can also include wide ipd but not a big deal

nose lips and lashes are most important feminine features for this look
Are large prominent zygos fememine trait or masculinr?

Are large prominent zygos fememine trait or masculinr?
depends on how high set or low set they are

low and big zygos are feminine, high but relatively small and sharp zygos are masculine.

check out asian females with big zygos vs. sean o pry for comparison

depends on how high set or low set they are

low and big zygos are feminine, high but relatively small and sharp zygos are masculine.

check out asian females with big zygos vs. sean o pry for comparison
I have big zygos and im asian. Idk if big low set zygos are fememine or masculine. Imo its neither. Large zygos are good on both genders imo. Better to have huge low set zygos then flat zygos . Zygos should be slightly wider then jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I have big zygos and im asian. Idk if big low set zygos are fememine or masculine. Imo its neither. Large zygos are good on both genders imo. Better to have huge low set zygos then flat zygos . Zygos should be slightly wider then jaw.
having some zygo is better than having none obviously

but it should be going along with your other facial features ofc, david gandy or chico would look worse with bigger zygo, or sean o pry would look worse with lower and bigger zygo for example.

there is no clear cut answer

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
This is the aesthetic I'm going for. Pretty boy face, Dom body

images

I don't like how this looks personally. Rather have a more adult looking face, its not very harmonius.
You look like a coddled child who ate a lot of protein this way
Skinny Brad Pitt looks more masculine because no 12 yr old boy face