This is prime football

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Felipe Luis, Godin, Miranda, Juanfran

too good
Falcao was amazing. Atletico always had great strikers, Torres, Forlan, Aguero, Falcao, Diego Costa, Griezmann

I remember shen they won that Cup final against Madrid. They were on a streak losing against them for like 10 years or something.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Falcao was amazing. Atletico always had great strikers, Torres, Forlan, Aguero, Falcao, Diego Costa, Griezmann

I remember shen they won that Cup final against Madrid. They were on a streak losing against them for like 10 years or something.
Their def is always underrated. Folks like savic, gimenez, godin was mentioned, miranda. I love simeone's style of play, the modern catenaccio. also hes a high T-mogger

• +1
Their def is always underrated. Folks like savic, gimenez, godin was mentioned, miranda. I love simeone's style of play, the modern catenaccio. also hes a high T-mogger

Poor Atletico to be honest. They were robbed too much by Madrid in Champions League.

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter
Poor Atletico to be honest. They were robbed too much by Madrid in Champions League.
Yeah was brutal. I think it has a specific name or something, I cant remember right now. I wish either juve or atletico won a CL in the last decade.

• +1
Yeah was brutal. I think it has a specific name or something, I cant remember right now. I wish either juve or atletico won a CL in the last decade.
la decima jfl just remembered

• +1
Poor Juve also vs Madrid of course

It's always vs Madrid. Those people have something going on with the referees

• Hmm...
Reactions: raumDEuter
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh