This is really my life

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

The name is supposed to be ironic FFS
Joined
Feb 15, 2024
Posts
8,700
Reputation
10,242
I've been thinking about this since I was a lil ass kid this is really my life I could have been born rich tall attractive white but I was born poor ethnic and ugly :lul: clown world fr
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matt Fat and Pskne
I wish I didn't discover this shit at such a young age but I'm also glad I didn't spend my youth coping then finding this shit out at 30
 
  • +1
Reactions: raeeeeeeeeeeeee and Pskne
But also it's such a small percentage of people born tall, rich, white and attractive. Practically impossible to tick all the boxes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
But also it's such a small percentage of people born tall, rich, white and attractive. Practically impossible to tick all the boxes.
If I had one I'd be happy tbh if I was white I could oxford studymax and race cope like stormfrontcels if I was rich I could do wtv and live wherever I want buy all the hgh I want in my youth if I was 6'5+ I could just fuck and mooch off Becky's instead of working
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pskne
If I had one I'd be happy tbh if I was white I could oxford studymax and race cope like stormfrontcels if I was rich I could do wtv and live wherever I want buy all the hgh I want in my youth if I was 6'5+ I could just fuck and mooch off Becky's instead of working
This is the life i imagine myself living while hugging my pillow trying to sleep
 
  • +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
  • +1
Reactions: Pskne

Similar threads

Narvinesh1215@
Replies
5
Views
30
fcmygenetics
fcmygenetics
pleasevanity
Replies
10
Views
80
VHSHORROR
VHSHORROR
betrayed by 5‘8
Replies
9
Views
307
betrayed by 5‘8
betrayed by 5‘8
Demon7
Replies
16
Views
55
Demon7
Demon7
rya222
Replies
38
Views
156
winter62431
W

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top