This is ritalincel's mother.

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Posts
10,954
Reputation
17,889
I had no idea he was like this and had such horrid beliefs . You guys have been really mean to him too and should probably apologize. I also found homosexual photos of effeminate males posted on his account. Totally not appropriate!
Ritalincel will never be back on this awful forum again. I have taken his phone, TV, and internet privileges away until he moves out, and I will shortly be removing this profile once I find out how. He will also be going to church with us every sunday for now on as well as church camp this summer. He has not been representing our family appropriately and our Christian beliefs and needs The Lord's love more than ever right now. For only He can give him strength.
This internet "trolling", or whatever you call it, is despicable, and I have contacted the police. The way you poor men talk about us women disgusts me beyond words... The police will handle you all.

The awful, horrendous things you people say has destroyed my sons mind, you all are pure evil. YOU ENCOURAGED MY SON TO CUT OPEN HIS OWN FACE!

This stops NOW! I want my son back! All of you really turned him away from Jesus.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, Chadeep, Nordiccel and 1 other person
Ritalincuckold and finasteridecuckold both has me on ignore

@Ritalincel
@Goblin open up my ignore or cuck tbh
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5522
Can you give me a quickie? Like you did last night
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Mem
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
Can I fondle your ass for just 5 minutes?
 

Similar threads

thehand
Replies
2
Views
17
jp212
jp212
5ft2cutecel
Replies
1
Views
23
voks
voks
mtnoct
Replies
7
Views
34
mtnoct
mtnoct
Samnite
Replies
5
Views
55
Sett
Sett
JuicyJerry
Replies
7
Views
62
JuicyJerry
JuicyJerry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top