This is roids but is this a hyper responder

Well tbf most of bone growth finishes after puberty but if your 14 to 19 range your good
yes im 19 gonna try 500mg test e for 6 months and last 2-3 months tren for cutting maybe throwing some anavar into the stack and pct with clomid + hcg thoughts?

also i read/heard of many examples where people get wider jaws etc. even after 20

@reptiles @Ttran1485

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I've kind moved on from him he's got bigger problems to solve instead of coping with muh white race nigga needs to save up for leg lengthening or fillers or jaw implants it's best not to take these people seriously I respect white nationalists who are atleast handsome like if your gonna brag about your races atleast match the description

View attachment 2522431View attachment 2522432
Fuckin brutal MM’S make MM’Spill

On test since 14? You serious?
Yup could be chance. Especially he was in wrestling and football a lot. Coaches put kids a lot of times on stuff if they are good

Well tbf most of bone growth finishes after puberty but if your 14 to 19 range your good
No way you brainless monkeys think that blasting test can get you chiseled jawlines. No need for me to explain why that’s not the case you guys are too far gone