This is scary as hell if you guys ain't prepared you're finished

@Chadlite Rutherford why don't you put a tl;dw summary with timestamps, so users can digest the information better?
Police are beating the fuck out of people because they PEACEFULLY protest the Corona Hoax lockdowns, and dont have a job or any money for their families

The USA is also trying to ban guns, the European cuck countires gave up their guns so now the Police can beat the fuck of your Grandma because she didnt have a mask on

Lock and Load, War is coming soon

Who even makes these bitchute videos?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949
Police are beating the fuck out of people because they PEACEFULLY protest the Corona Hoax lockdowns, and dont have a job or any money for their families

The USA is also trying to ban guns, the European cuck countires gave up their guns so now the Police can beat the fuck of your Grandma because she didnt have a mask on

Shut up you fucking retarded faggot. You're so annoying with your cringe predictions. Nothing ever happens u fuck tard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and oatmeal
Shut up you fucking retarded faggot. You're so annoying with your cringe predictions. Nothing ever happens u fuck tard
Wow I cant even get mad at a guy taking the vaccine, you are mentally ill and soon to be buried in the dirt

Wow I cant even get mad at a guy taking the vaccine, you are mentally ill and soon to be buried in the dirt
Every prediction you've made is wrong, you're a delusional retard lol

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 1476
Stupid fucks watch it

ok i'm watching rn and about halfway through, you left a lot out about this vid

for one, this vid talks about how the vaccine isn't even really a vaccine, but something that causes your RNA to release antibodies into your body.

also talks about how AI is gonna take over and remove many people from their jobs

ok i'm watching rn and about halfway through, you left a lot out about this vid

for one, this vid talks about how the vaccine isn't even really a vaccine, but something that causes your RNA to release antibodies into your body.

also talks about how AI is gonna take over and remove many people from their jobs
I made other topics covering those parts already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612