this is so retarded

146cmsubhuman

146cmsubhuman

Master
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Posts
1,711
Reputation
2,526


like dude ive worn condoms that can stretch insanely far but theyre still uncomfortable as fuck and choke my dick, just because they can stretch doesnt mean theyll fit, i prefer mine not too loose, not too tight.

ive never tried magnums though

@NW3Slayer @Nardicus101 @mogorgetmoggedski @Bipolar2Cel
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nardicus101, Bipolar2Cel and NW3Slayer
and ofc the link broke
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nardicus101, Bipolar2Cel and NW3Slayer
Foids are retarded it literally kills your erection imagine wearing a condom that's designed for 11cm girth meanwhile your 16cm
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nardicus101, Bipolar2Cel and NW3Slayer
just use magnums
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Nardicus101, Bipolar2Cel and NW3Slayer


like dude ive worn condoms that can stretch insanely far but theyre still uncomfortable as fuck and choke my dick, just because they can stretch doesnt mean theyll fit, i prefer mine not too loose, not too tight.

ive never tried magnums though

@NW3Slayer @Nardicus101 @mogorgetmoggedski @Bipolar2Cel

just use magnums
Foids are retarded it literally kills your erection imagine wearing a condom that's designed for 11cm girth meanwhile your 16cm

I use Durex 60mm they are alright

56mm is too tight and 52mm is basically unusable, jfl at 52mm being standard size in Germany

Country of dickcels jfl

There is also 64mm but i never tried that, probably too loose even for the mushroom jfl

Fun fact, an Ex of my GF Had to order XS condoms cause you cant buy them anywhere

@Bipolar2Cel whats the Standard size in sweden?
@SoundnVision whats the sizes in UK?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nardicus101, Bipolar2Cel and SoundnVision
I use Durex 60mm they are alright

56mm is too tight and 52mm is basically unusable, jfl at 52mm being standard size in Germany

Country of dickcels jfl

There is also 64mm but i never tried that, probably too loose even for the mushroom jfl

Fun fact, an Ex of my GF Had to order XS condoms cause you cant buy them anywhere

@Bipolar2Cel whats the Standard size in sweden?
@SoundnVision whats the sizes in UK?
Can't comment I never use condoms
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Nardicus101, NW3Slayer and Bipolar2Cel
I tried using durex one time that shit was embarrassing because I lost my erection it was so embarrassing I couldn't get up anymore
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nardicus101
I use Durex 60mm they are alright

56mm is too tight and 52mm is basically unusable, jfl at 52mm being standard size in Germany

Country of dickcels jfl

There is also 64mm but i never tried that, probably too loose even for the mushroom jfl

Fun fact, an Ex of my GF Had to order XS condoms cause you cant buy them anywhere

@Bipolar2Cel whats the Standard size in sweden?
@SoundnVision whats the sizes in UK?
I live in England most Anglos are legit pushing micro I think the average here is like 5.1-5.5
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nardicus101 and NW3Slayer
I use Durex 60mm they are alright

56mm is too tight and 52mm is basically unusable, jfl at 52mm being standard size in Germany

Country of dickcels jfl

There is also 64mm but i never tried that, probably too loose even for the mushroom jfl

Fun fact, an Ex of my GF Had to order XS condoms cause you cant buy them anywhere

@Bipolar2Cel whats the Standard size in sweden?
@SoundnVision whats the sizes in UK?
@146cmsubhuman @NW3Slayer ehh there are a few condom brands, they all suck for me. It is weird you can use 60mm condoms because those hurt my dick, maybe it is the slight curved shape + fat head on me that fucka me? I tried bigger magnum or was it my size condoms and the biggest ones are too sloppy on my dick, but yeah I tried pasante king size and super king size and to my memory both sucked, but king size that is 20 cm long hurt my dick like hell!!

Biggest my size are too sloppy for me but the size below I think works or so, maybe pasante super king size did too and was bit too big but DEFINITELY not the king size variant, that one is too small 100% or at least hurted my dick to my memory, but super + 2nd biggest magnum/my size I think worked or so. Been a long time since I tried any of these though, but again, king size was NOT good. I could be wrong but this is how it was for me. I have a very sensitive dick though + fibromyalgia sorta could just be that that fucks me too, I mean if 60mm works for you @NW3Slayer it should for me but I only remember feeling pain.

But yeah I think 2nd biggest mysize/magnum was ok, it is like 64mm or something, 69mm was too big for my shaft. Pasante super king size and biggest magnum/mysize were probably too big and sloppy around my shaft.

Saying magnum/mysize because I can't remember which one of those or both that I tried.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nardicus101 and NW3Slayer
I don't remember exactly but I know 60mm was painful on my dick @146cmsubhuman you need those even bigger ones that are like 63-69mm or so probably. Weird that they work for @NW3Slayer though, can maybe just be a nerves/sensitivity issue for some of us or something.
 
  • +1
Reactions: NW3Slayer
I don’t personally use condoms
I jus prep and spam antibiotics so it’s quite litterally impossible for me to catch anything

N I’m on micro dose Ment Trestolone as a birth control

So I explain this to girls, n they usually don’t care I go raw at all

I’d rather use jerk off than use a condom tbh
 

Similar threads

mr123456
Replies
14
Views
48
mr123456
mr123456
kingkyerna
Replies
0
Views
26
kingkyerna
kingkyerna
Mooks Laxx
Replies
6
Views
73
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
ragingmanlet
Replies
2
Views
45
ANON
ANON
JackieOff
Replies
2
Views
32
vux
vux

Users who are viewing this thread

  • mogorgetmoggedski
  • gnoyim
  • NW3Slayer
  • Nigger
  • Bipolar2Cel
  • Resonant
  • lebanesedude
  • SoundnVision
  • horseman
  • levisko
  • wedzio
  • IndecentEyes
  • sugarfucker
  • Littlepickel2
Back
Top