This is some bullshit.

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I like how I call my oneitis pretty and she goes out of her way to avoid me.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
She's too busy getting railed by Chad to worry about you bro.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel and RichardSpencel
You called her pretty,she has to gib suk now.

• +1
I like how I call my oneitis pretty and she goes out of her way to avoid me.
Red pill lesson.

NEVER VALIDATE A GIRL

so that means no compliments!

Leave validation to the beta male orbiters.

Only time i compliment a girl is in the middle of sex.

@Nibba verify if im speaking the truth

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Zeta ascended and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Swagwaffle
Red pill lesson.

NEVER VALIDATE A GIRL

I want to stick my erect black dick in her milky legs. But she dosent respect me. Never even said my fucking name.

• +1
I want to stick my erect black dick in her milky legs. But she dosent respect me. Never even said my fucking name.
Sounds like u must pull back . U told her how u feel about her (with the compliment) and thats all. Leave it as is.

She doesn't find you attractive, boyo.
But it angers me.
Sounds like u must pull back . U told her how u feel about her (with the compliment) and thats all. Leave it as is.
But in order to cure oneitis, I have to talk to other girls. But I can’t do that when I’m fat as shit. Can’t lose weight when you’re depressed.
And I have been pulling back. It dosent help when she’s in my fucking art class! Can t switch out of that. My only option at this moment is to go gay or fuck jailbait.
@Nibba how many pictures do you want?

Last edited:

Yep me too. Literally most beta thing ever. Complement their ass or tits like a scumbag but don't say "ur pretty XD" @blackoutwhitein ur subhuman rn girls hate subhumans complementing them she prolly thinks ur a creepy beta. But it is not over for you. You can be gl without that fat. There is a Tyrone waiting under there man.

Also didn't get notification fuck this site.

• +1
Yep me too. Literally most beta thing ever. Complement their ass or tits like a scumbag but don't say "ur pretty XD" @blackoutwhitein ur subhuman rn girls hate subhumans complementing them she prolly thinks ur a creepy beta

I bet you if I was a 5’8 football playing Neanderthal, she dropped them thick thighs immediately.
I know that anger.
At my school, I really get not respect for nobody.
Like 6 should do preferably 3 with a beard
It’s slowly forming. Dude, this better be a tribute and not some troll shit.

I bet you if I was a 5’8 football playing Neanderthal, she dropped them thick thighs immediately.

5'8? I would say 6'1+

Also don't worry u can be Tyrone. Under that fat there is a good looking guy

Red pill lesson.

NEVER VALIDATE A GIRL

If chad(nibba) said what orea head said,he would be balls deep in her rn (he probs is actually,sorry blackout ):

• +1
5'8? I would say 6'1+

Also don't worry u can be Tyrone. Under that fat there is a good looking guy
Then short niggas be getting some, I’ll tell ya.
Use that anger to push weight at they gym rather than being a sad cunt.
After I drop out of school. I ruined my life, and it’s all my fault.

It’s slowly forming. Dude, this better be a tribute and not some troll shit.
A 5"8 football player doesn't exist

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I’m in my last year of school, and I feel like dropping out.
Don't. School sucks, college will be better, especially if you start losing weight NOW.

• +1
Forget about her please subhuman negro

i dropped out my last year of high school. If u know what ur going to be doing for a living and don't require a degree then its ok to do so in my opinion.

But then again the college experience is awesome and i wish i went thru it.

Don't,your life will end if u drop out and are ugly.
Impossible to make friends as an ugly loner post schooling.
i dropped out my last year of high school. If u know what ur going to be doing for a living and don't require a degree then its ok to do so in my opinion.

The er college experience isn't.which is probably what awaits him tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
oh my fuck please stop

need to change mentality. I have a transparent piece of plastic with the golden ratio face printed on it, i just walk up to foids and hold it up to them and say "eh... 2/10 would not bang" and then we have sex. always open with an insult if you don't want to get cucked

Golden ratio

im joking but start teasing girls. to do that smoothly you must extrovertmax

College is a bit overrated because of movies tbh. Better than HS cause it's easier to hook up.

• +1
Never compliment a girl like a little cuck unless you're in a relationship with her

horrible thing to say. srs not even the most bluepilled of cucks thinks this is a good idea. if in doubt tease her mang, treat her like shes your little sister

College is a bit overrated because of movies tbh. Better than HS cause it's easier to hook up.
I talked it her before. I asked her if she was dead inside.
I’m bored. Someone reply with something.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began

I wanna go to art school.
She's too busy getting railed by Chad to worry about you bro.
She like that black dick. Tyrone meat. And she’s white.
@Psychonaut anything you wanna say about my thread topic or this thread?

Last edited:
  • +1
Yep me too. Literally most beta thing ever. Complement their ass or tits like a scumbag but don't say "ur pretty XD" @blackoutwhitein ur subhuman rn girls hate subhumans complementing them she prolly thinks ur a creepy beta. But it is not over for you. You can be gl without that fat. There is a Tyrone waiting under there man.

What about calling a girl cute?

@blackoutwhitein I have a question for you. Did you ever have a different account on incels.me before the "blackoutwhitein" one

You look similar to someone else I briefly talked to

• +1
my penis is 5' inch when hard & i have to use snug fit condoms ( i get them on amazon do avoid embarrassment)

Same bro but you aren't a virgin so there's still hope for me right?
correct still hope. I did get shamed by my x's . all my ex's say "ur penis is small" after they break up with me and we argue rofl.

correct still hope. I did get shamed by my x's . all my ex's say "ur penis is small" after they break up with me and we argue rofl.
Fuck the same thing happened to me when I had a falling out with a girl online since I sent dick pics, and she had the nerve to wonder why I refused to send anymore after that

• +1
Fuck the same thing happened to me when I had a falling out with a girl online since I sent dick pics, and she had the nerve to wonder why I refused to send anymore after that
just stick ur dick in all types of things as cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Nibba
Nah either u go all in or not at all
Define going all in?
I don't think you should go to art school.
I have no other options. Other than painting/drawing, I’m a talentless hack. Wasting my life over bitches who wouldn’t give a fuck if I live or die.
@fatcelnolonger my nigga, welcome.
@blackoutwhitein I have a question for you. Did you ever have a different account on incels.me before the "blackoutwhitein" one

You look similar to someone else I briefly talked to
Yes, my name was blackoutwhitein3

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes, my name was blackoutwhitein3
Hold on I think I might know you

Did you have your avatar set as a picture of yourself?
I have no other options. Other than painting/drawing, I’m a talentless hack. Wasting my life over bitches who wouldn’t give a fuck if I live or die.
If thats what you're good at then go for it but be warned you won't get much money out of it :confused:

• +1